**** The Official Airdrie V Rangers Thread ****

G.E.C.

Good stuff guys got a bit flat in the middle of the game but cant really blame them sure they saving themselves for sunday! some great goals again tavs goal was special good to see a variety of names on the score sheet!

Hibs could only get through to an OG at home to stranraer dear oh dear :lol:

Feel a bit sorry for Hardie. On leading the line, but just seeing 9 Rangers 'strikers' running towards him.

Yea wasn't let into the game at all think they need to start him in a game really as we always start with so much urgency maybe get him in for the petro game against livy at home?

That's it...your banned from watching Rangers....lol

:lol: I dunno whether I should be happy to accept that ban or not. Aye, because Rangers would win every game, but naw, cause I want to see it!! There must be some form of compromise!! :D

The Giant has finally awoken. Run for the hills, villagers.

:D

I am truly fuckin embarrassed by tavs goal there, how does he have the audacity to score a goal like that!! We are going to be slated more than septic for there champions league exit for this . Please tav next time , punt up the park and a toe poke in the net m8.

We are being spoilt here ffs, was watching the game through a stream on kodi down at the gym, on the treadmill haliday scores I forget to run and never came skidding off he treadmill.

What a debut from the yank as well, the goal from tav was outrageous to the point I expect him to be banned for disrespecting the entire league