** The Official Rangers 5-0 Raith Rovers Match Thread**

Gaz52

Another great thing about our team is we're so good and have great individual performers it spurs everyone on to try harder. They know they need to work hard and prove themselves to deserve the accolades. It's a virtuous circle and long may it continue

Lost count of how many times Zelalem put an opposing player on his arse today. Oduwa breezed passed players like they weren't there. We were outstanding today. Everyone played their part again.

They are class acts alright, Barrie McKay was also on fire.

Another 5 star, 5 goal performance! Oduwa is amazing, just fucking amazing. He keeps this up and he'll be an EPL star next year. Sorry for us though, I just can't see us getting him permanently, and honestly the lad deserves a better playground than the SPL.

Just in and I must say that was the best game yet!! Our whole team look different class and I honestly believe that Zalalem makes a huge difference and the whole team are better as a result! I am so happy that going to see the Gers is no longer a chore and I actually look forward to the next game! Roll on next Saturday!!

:uk:

Just in and I must say that was the best game yet!! Our whole team look different class and I honestly believe that Zalalem makes a huge difference and the whole team are better as a result! I am so happy that going to see the Gers is no longer a chore and I actually look forward to the next game! Roll on next Saturday!!

:uk:

I don't get up too often but was there v Hibs, the thing I noticed was that everyone around had a spring in their step, rather than trudging towards the ground as if heading to the dentist as it has been for seasons.