***the Official Dumbarton V Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Anyone got a quick round up, only managed to catch the first half then the pub shut off the wifi and my data limit was reached by the end of the first half.

They parked the bus, they had a couple of chances 1st half when they hit us on the break.

We dominated the game but our passing wasn't fast enough we never seemed to get up to speed, 1st goal scored by a shot from range by Waggy.

Must do better on Tuesday

They parked the bus, they had a couple of chances 1st half when they hit us on the break.

We dominated the game but our passing wasn't fast enough we never seemed to get up to speed, 1st goal scored by a shot from range by Waggy.

Was it the 1 men behind the ball, or the slight team changes that made the difference?

Hoping the game on Tuesday on the bigger pitch against better opposition will be more open which should suit our style of play. See no reason why we won't win on Tues and am looking forward t0 the game

yes they parked the bus and made things hard for us but to be honest a lot of our problems were down to slow play, we need to be sharper and release the ball quicker.

Too many players had too many touches on the ball and by the time they released it the dumbarton players had either closed them down or plugged any gaps in their defence

wilson's penalty was pathetic, I have no idea what he was doing but warbs will no doubt give him an ear full in the dressing room.

that said 3 points on the board and the team have showed when the going gets tough we can still win ugly.

yes they parked the bus and made things hard for us but to be honest a lot of our problems were down to slow play, we need to be sharper and release the ball quicker.

Too many players had too many touches on the ball and by the time they released it the dumbarton players had either closed them down or plugged any gaps in their defence

wilson's penalty was pathetic, I have no idea what he was doing but warbs will no doubt give him an ear full in the dressing room.

that said 3 points on the board and the team have showed when the going gets tough we can still win ugly.

Good post mate.Hopefully we can speed up our passing against Saint Johnstone.

Thought first half we were yards off the pace against a really fit and well organised Dumbarton team

I was pleased with second half I thought we upped the tempo and were a bit more probing

Overall I'm meh on it - first half was bad second half a lot of positives to take from it

Ref was a stinker that was the worst penalty shout ever

Looks like we will score more against teams that want points rather than the no hopers. I thought our play was ok though not enough flair.

Shows what I know I would have subbed Waghorn & kept on Barrie.

Nice that Falkirk dropped 2 points as it pushes us ahead of them and Hibs. They play each other soon as well.

Dumbarton manager sounded happy with the defeat "against a team that will probably have the league won by February"

They all seem to have written off the games against us and are concentrating on taking points off each other. Sensible really. Anything from us would be a bonus.

They all seem to have written off the games against us and are concentrating on taking points off each other. Sensible really. Anything from us would be a bonus.

Aye.

On to ST J Tuesday. as Halliday said "shut a few people up", Keevins said on clyde that it was a bad day for Rangers and "he hadn't seen the game"