***official Livingston V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams just know how to play us now. Stick as many men back as you can and make it as tight as possible.

We weren't allowed to do much after they scored, but when we did, their keeper kept them in it.

I wouldn't say I'm worried, but I do think we will need to come up with a plan B in matches like that.

They had 1 shot, right?

Really frustrating day. We really, REALLY need to improve our deliveries from the wing. Tav, I'm looking at you mate.

Disappointing, but still a long way to go. It'll give Hibs a boost though, prior to our match with them. They'll know that if they win they'll be joint top at worst. Still, if we win then we could be 6 ahead if we win the game in hand.

Kicking, shoving, time wasting, 11 men behind the ball.. Exactly why Scottish football is pish.

We played at a very high tempo in the second half there, Miller should of scored and Wallace should have smashed that with his right.

Bringing Sheils on for Halliday wasn't the brightest of ideas, Zelalem looked as if he was struggling with the pace of the game, Sometimes his first touch is imaculate but he always seems to fuck up when under pressure.

Livvi defended with their lives. But saying that we should have enough quality to over come that. Next week Livingston will get thrashed and that really annoys me that team give 150% against us and falter against other sides.

A draw is a point gained over a long season. And as for a few moaning about tippy tappy football- give your heads a shake! Another day we score 4 and win then everyone's happy. It's not like we're being outplayed by anyone, a few tweaks here and there and some one will get hammered

Stats say we had only 3 shots on target same as Livingston. That is pish when you compare with how we were pummelling teams earlier in the season. Loads of possession but we need to be firing shots at the keeper.

Yeah we have plenty of posession but its pointless if we aren't clinical with it!

We need a striker, that was fucking brutal trying to walk it in or passing in the box when the shot is on.

Not sure that just adding a striker will make a difference, our philosophy now seems to be that every goal must have a 20 pass build up and every corner must have a fancy tip-tap routine. After the fantastic start we made to the season we've now become pretty easy to play against and are sorely lacking a plan B and killer instinct.

That result doesn't fill me with confidence and my main worry is that another slip up and a win for Hibs means we're playing catch up for the first time this season....that's where we're on a slippery slope.

As for promotion, if it happened then we'd struggle with what we have. Never in a million years would we be challenging for top spot. We're a 1/2 decent division one team at best.

The goal they got was just a fucking shambles. 2 of our player leave it to one another then we let the guy have a free run, deflects to them and nobody closed the guy down. Terrible.

When you think it takes us 433 chances a game to score 1 and the bastards that play us score 1 in 3 then it's fucking depressing