Bheasts. Not Normal People

Virtuoso

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have a goldfish called Albertz, was a cracking wee fishy, lived until it was 4 years old then one morning my boy woke up early (two or three at the time) sneaked down stairs and tried to feed the fucking thing dug meat, cut his finger on the rim of the tin then grabbed the fish out the tank and accidentally crushed it to death in his hand... shit happens

Gold fish are stupid as fuck anyway

:( I hope you don't work for Asda. Apparently they take a dim view of goldfish murder

Just noticed this doing the rounds on Twitter - taken during their recent game in Turkey.

zirhqe.jpg

xnhs41.jpg

This guy is known on Twitter, HB and CM as Paul The Tim - apparently works at Asda in Linwood.

Screenshot from the HB or CM:

et7jog.jpg

That fish has (or at least had) a higher IQ than that fucking retard.

Lets now see what his bosses think of this.

You kidding mate ? Asda Linwood is wall to wall beggars .Like many of the stores . Don't go near the fucking place

Sadly nepotism has even reached supermarket chains nowadays

especially cruel to a goldfish seeing as goldfish only have an attention span of 3 seconds so for the first three seconds the goldfish thinks '' aw naw my owner is a child molestor---then it forgets---and like groundhog day-- it looks up and says---aw naw my owner is a bead rattler--thern 3 seconds later it forgets-----then it looks up...........for all eternity. puir wee critter