Narsa Convention 2017

Sket

I worked for a company headquartered in Richmond BC and used to pop up for a week here and there. They used to call Vancouver ..."Hongcouver"...

Great food and beer though.

Hoosier, these days you can't get a decent blow job in Hong Kong, cause all the cocksuckers are in Canada. :D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Convention is definately in Vegas 2017. I believe they are looking at the Flamingo on the strip (we have had 2 conventions there before closing the Garden Bar (became known as the Louden West) one year (bars in Vegas never close). Initial details will not be announced till the business meeting at NARSA in Vancouver on the Saturday of the convention and the site for 2018 will be picked by the member clubs at that meeting also.

• 5 months later...

Anyone know where I can get any more info on this? Me and a few of the boys are looking at booking up. I seen its Orange County RSC that are hosting it but was looking for prices etc for the rooms. Seen on FF it's 109 dollars per room for 2; can anyone confirm?

28 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Anyone know where I can get any more info on this? Me and a few of the boys are looking at booking up. I seen its Orange County RSC that are hosting it but was looking for prices etc for the rooms. Seen on FF it's 109 dollars per room for 2; can anyone confirm?

Me and @Mr Soprano are booked in the flamingo were the convention is. Think it was around 45 dollars a night pp

Lads I've just seen it mentioned you need to buy tickets for the convention?

Is this correct and if so how do you go about it? We are staying in the hotel the convention is in but never realised we had to get actual tickets for it.

Any help appreciated 

13 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Cheers mate.

Sounds daft but the thought of tickets and an extra expense never crossed my mind :lol:

No problem...was wondering why there was nothing up on their site when everyone knew the dates :lol:

They have accommodation stuff going up on the site next month also. 

I get comped free rooms when I go to Vegas now anyways so I'll just do that part myself :wink:

Definitely looking forward to it when it rolls around! 

1 minute ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

No problem...was wondering why there was nothing up on their site when everyone knew the dates :lol:

They have accommodation stuff going up on the site next month also. 

I get comped free rooms when I go to Vegas now anyways so I'll just do that part myself :wink:

Definitely looking forward to it when it rolls around! 

I'm sure they've announced the hotel. I've already booked and staying in the hotel the convention is in so won't bother about a reduction etc.

@TheLawMan how much do the tickets for the narsa events usually cost?

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm sure they've announced the hotel. I've already booked and staying in the hotel the convention is in so won't bother about a reduction etc.

@TheLawMan how much do the tickets for the narsa events usually cost?

Yeah I know they've said the Flamingo...I imagine they are trying to sort out group bookings etc for that and other hotels. 

Not a clue mate, can't imagine they would have a massive cost anyways to be honest. 

1 minute ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

Yeah I know they've said the Flamingo...I imagine they are trying to sort out group bookings etc for that and other hotels. 

Not a clue mate, can't imagine they would have a massive cost anyways to be honest. 

It's just an extra cost I hadn't even factored in so I'm unsure what to.expect but like you I'd not imagine anymore than about 50 dollars?