taffyturd

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, taffyturd said:

I have become obsessed with following Rangers since mark Warburton left us.

I can't believe the passion and support you display for your team . (I'm  jealous as fuck)

To be honest I liked Mark Warbuton as a person but I wasn't really impressed with Warburton tactics as I felt we were very much exposed against the better teams in the championship .The stats prove that we didn't beat one of the top eight sides in the championship last season .but that is beside the point .

I wanted some advice as some of us are planning too go to one of your home games in march where too stay . pubs etc

I Just won't some honest advice as I don't fancy a Glasgow kiss and all that .

I can see A future Admin of Rangers media here.

So the jury is out on this one. 

Is the OP a taig ?.

Or is he a genuine Brentford fan ?

I wasn't sure at first but his "location" address  suggests he may be a Brentford fan. :unsure:

On the other hand he is a bit reeking. 

So Taffyturd, some questions.......

Are you a Taffy, turd or tim, and what school did you go to in Isleworth ?

So let us examine the evidence on this one so far:

OP doesn't use a capital when referring to the gaffer. 

OP's profile pic is Wilfred Brambell - an operation Yew tree favourite. 

His username is an anogram of "fatt durty" sometimes known as John hartson 

b1872 liked his post (alongside three others). 

His previous posts included references to a Catholic radio station

and finally

his grammar is horrendous. 

J'accuse you taffyshite.  

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So let us examine the evidence on this one so far:

OP doesn't use a capital when referring to the gaffer. 

OP's profile pic is Wilfred Brambell - an operation Yew tree favourite. 

His username is an anogram of "fatt durty" sometimes known as John hartson 

b1872 liked his post (alongside three others). 

His previous posts included references to a Catholic radio station

and finally

his grammar is horrendous. 

J'accuse you taffyshite.  

He hasn't mentioned the board, 1690 or WATP. He's clean

5 hours ago, taffyturd said:

I have become obsessed with following Rangers since mark Warburton left us.

I can't believe the passion and support you display for your team . (I'm  jealous as fuck)

To be honest I liked Mark Warbuton as a person but I wasn't really impressed with Warburton tactics as I felt we were very much exposed against the better teams in the championship .The stats prove that we didn't beat one of the top eight sides in the championship last season .but that is beside the point .

I wanted some advice as some of us are planning too go to one of your home games in march where too stay . pubs etc

I Just won't some honest advice as I don't fancy a Glasgow kiss and all that .

Fuck off ya fenian tramp.

Wear yer green n grey tap,and get off at Kinning park and there are a dozen pubs between you and Ibrox. A pint in each on the way to the match and by the time you get to Ibrox you will be saying "fuck fat mike" and you'll be in buying a Rangers top. As you will not have seen how "real people" behave before now. :lol::uk:

There's nothing special about going to another town, unless you're not used to travelling, but normal common sense should help you to avoid any injuries. Like visiting anywhere else.

The only 'special' thing that will happen to you is when you enter the stadium. Not just in the gate as most corridors are the same with their food outlets and loo's.

When you go into the actual stadium itself, then you'll feel the hairs stand up on the back of your neck. Your spine straighten up and your chest puff out. The tingling feeling could last the whole game if there's lots of goals and the crowd are animated.

If that doesn't happen, then indeed you'd be better off somewhere else.

It still happens to me, especially if I've not been for a couple of months.

Not sure if the OP is genuine or just another nappy ripper obsessed with the worlds most successful club. If genuine then fair play to him and he will be welcome in any Rangers pub he visits and among us in the stands. if he's genuine and put off coming up to visit by a few comments by people on an internet forum then fuck him... It's the fucking internet some will be nice others will rip the pish, just the way it is.   We are Rangers,  we don't need to sook his baws to get him to like us, unlike fans of a certain another club who are desperate to feel loved. 

OP If you're genuine then get yer arse up here and enjoy the experience of supporting a unique football club, the passion from our fans will blow you away and have you hooked.  If you're just another peado fc fan then get it right up ye ya smelly soapdodging child touching obsessed mutant... The Rangers are coming.

54 AND COUNTING. BJK