*****The Official Rangers v St Midden Thread*****

BlueboyG

15 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

3 points today

hivs beaten

ryan hardie scoring late winner (well done lad)

and a £209 bet coming in............

Am I glad that Carlsberg Do do Saturdays

Lastly Frampton knocking the fuck out of Quigg and it will be. 

4 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Really, you need to take another look at this, it was O'Halloran that made the goal, his speed and strength robbed the boy, resulting in getting us an 11 point gap.

Not my argument but it WAS a poor clearance from the left back. He hit the ball from the corner flag to the corner of the 18 yard box. MOH did well but you can't deny the poor clearance beforehand. Look at the goal posted in this thread.

19 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Not my argument but it WAS a poor clearance from the left back. He hit the ball from the corner flag to the corner of the 18 yard box. MOH did well but you can't deny the poor clearance beforehand. Look at the goal posted in this thread.

Not an augment just a different point of view.

For me it's not about the poor clearance but about how sharp he was to see the opportunity while delivering the assist, well done to the boy.  

Just in and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed that game today! Michael O'Halloren was MOTM for me. He's exciting to watch and just what we needed. Yet again the poor refereeing was the low point of the game but we got our 3 points so that's all that matters! :D