*****The Official Rangers v Dumbarton thread*****

OceanRain

16 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

was thinking the same, i mean, the first thing he says is he'd be proud of that challenge himself, and we should be a bit like that ourselves?

i mean come on, it's no longer the 90s

just a fuckin daft thing to say. Especially considering our player was on the end of it. Then to say hopefully that will make Andy move it quicker all-round tit of a man

6 minutes ago, jim89 said:

Looking forward to the return of Waggy

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I am too but not sure how much he would help today. Dumbarton just parking the bus loaded with any shite they can find. Patience required.

At least he will go to the bye line which is more than either winger seems to want to do tonight. 

Turning inside every time

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

With them being camped on the penalty spot, we really need to try get a couple of crosses in, less short corners too.

For sure, and crosses coming back from the bye line please. We need to get in behind their parked bus.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

hope most of our games next season are on Sky or BT otherwise I'll  put a hit out on Tom Boring Miller

Did I hear Tam right when he said the reason we hadn't scored was because some of the boys weren't used to being winners?  WTF?

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

They look as nervous as a bag of kittens and they really need to start to mix it with this bunch of cunts. If they don't start to give it back I don't think they will get much out of this.  

"As nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!!!" ?