*****The Official Rangers v Dumbarton thread*****

OceanRain

No words can sum up the happiness. Onwards we go for more titles and famous achievements. Thank you to everyone who has helped us get back to where we belong. They tried to kill us but we're genuinely coming back stronger, as a club and as a support. 

For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers!

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

And you know the talk on all the Celtic buses on their way back from a miserable 0-0 draw with Dundee will be about the new club getting promoted

You would think they would have more to be concerned about.  Like trying to win that one horse race that they may realistically lose after the split.

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

No words can sum up the happiness. Onwards we go for more titles and famous achievements. Thank you to everyone who has helped us get back to where we belong. They tried to kill us but we're genuinely coming back stronger, as a club and as a support. 

For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers!

Nail on head mate. The time down at the bottom leagues have welded the support to the club and as far as I know, we are the only club in Scotland to have won all domestic leagues.:7325:

Just now, JFK-1 said:

You would think they would have more to be concerned about.  Like trying to win that one horse race that they may realistically lose after the split.

The rational thinking ones (no laughing at the back now) are starting to see this.

Seen plenty on twitter moaning about other clatty mhanks talking about us when they're barely gettin by. Only took them 4 fuckin years :lol:

But enough about they minging fucktards, in the immortal words of jambo......

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

1 minute ago, Hutchy WATP said:

The rational thinking ones (no laughing at the back now) are starting to see this.

Seen plenty on twitter moaning about other clatty mhanks talking about us when they're barely gettin by. Only took them 4 fuckin years :lol:

But enough about they minging fucktards, in the immortal words of jambo......

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

They're like a Blackpool donkey being pursued by a sheep and the sheep is gaining ground.

Hampden will be buzzin' on Sunday. What a roar the team is going to get when they walk out. Canny wait. Nearly fifty of us going up from the Plymouth True Blues Clubhouse .

Look out for the orange t-shirts and the PTB banners in the Rangers end. :21::21:

47 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Nearly had a wee cry at full time tonight, so happy we're back were we should be. 

No surrender, WATP.

I'm home now chilling having a beer. I felt very strange after the game, totally stressed out and my head was thumping. I think it must have been the stress of the last four years catching up with me.  

Wasn't the best of games a bit nervy and Dumbarton just came to defend, the result was all important though and gets us back to where we belong.

Just got back from the game 20 minutes ago traffic was a nightmare.