• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

He had his worst game of the season today unfortunately and so did Tav they were both a nightmare. We need some decent defenders if we are to win the league next season ,just have not seen us been linked with any

We are to busy licking the arses of folk like Barton.

Weir is the one behind this defence and nobody ever gives him any stick on here , its been obvious all year these defenders were never going to be good enough.

31 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He needs shown the door. Stokes first goal is the worst piece of defending I've seen since primary 4

At that exact moment it made me realise that everything I thought about him in terms of potential was totally incorrect. 

I'd be fucked off if my Sunday league team defended like that.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Weir is the one behind this defence and nobody ever gives him any stick on here , its been obvious all year these defenders were never going to be good enough.

We need someone exactly like Joey Barton or did you not see our missing midfield today?  In fact the only midfield player who got pass marks today was Zelalem and sadly he got subbed.  If you have no midfield, no matter how Good your defense (ours is not) they will FaiL under constant pressure.

I have been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt all season, but after today, sorry he ain't the man. MW will go down in my estimation if he persists in playing with him and Wilson, whom I consider even worse,  next season. Both are as slow as a week in the jail and their positional awareness is non existent. Neither can defend corners and both waste their time going up for our corners. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either deluded or a relative!

The *ra loving has been who has done fuck all this season ripped both Kiernan and Tav's (who isn't a right back by any stretch) a new one and was unlucky not to have scored another two.

Amateur at best today. Tav needs competition at right back as well. The great teams of Rangers in the past were solid from the back! Aware the funds ain't there for pick of the bunch but there's better than what we've got out there. On today's performance there's plenty of room for improvement and no room for amateur performances.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

We need someone exactly like Joey Barton or did you not see our missing midfield today?  In fact the only midfield player who got pass marks today was Zelalem and sadly he got subbed.  If you have no midfield, no matter how Good your defense (ours is not) they will FaiL under constant pressure.

You can have Iniesta  Souness and Xavi in that midfield and that defence is still going to cost you goals.

6 minutes ago, Number5 said:

At that exact moment it made me realise that everything I thought about him in terms of potential was totally incorrect. 

I'd be fucked off if my Sunday league team defended like that.

Was a terrible goal to lose - criminal, infact

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I think the blame lies in the funding or lack of it. MW put together this squad on a shoestring as we were basically pratted. He worked a miracle in getting us to where we are now, but that is where it ends. Likewise DW can only work with the quality he has been given and that quality equals exactly the amount you paid for and in his case, exactly fuck all.

This squad was built for the second tier and it is clearly obvious, unless you are a blind man, that many do not have the ability to step up to the top tier. Three of the back line are not good enough and that's been apparent, pretty much from the off. We have been fortunate that we've had Miller and Waggers banging them in early doors.

It's now time for King to step up to the plate, as the scum have served notice, they won't be doing prisoners. Their four years like ours, is over and the gloves are now off and we either step up to the challenge or we don't and the amount of investment will tell us everything.

Just now, blueballss said:

that 1st goal...fuck me, if he was playing in under 10 league he would have been hauled off

The keeper in first goal was like a schoolboy , any good keeper would have been off his line and spread himself , he made it easy for Stokes.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

For who?

Good question, not sure! Even if it was for a goal keeper out of principle to make it be clear that non defending in a Scottish cup final will not be tolerated. 

I can't think of another time an attacker has been allowed to stroll down the side of the pitch, make his way inwards towards goal and have a defender stand off him to such an extent that he may as well have not even been there.

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The keeper in first goal was like a schoolboy , any good keeper would have been off his line and spread himself , he made it easy for Stokes.

nae grumble with that mate

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

What a pitiful disgraceful performance from him today really really really not fucking good enough not even as s squad player next year,needs replacing asap as no 1 priority 

Tav was posted missing after falling on his arse at the halfway line leaving us short on the right, yes is that shite and can only run the way he was facing he ended up in our half being chaced down by Gray which lead to the corner for their 3rd goal.he big man was rotten but not fully to blame for the 1st goal, then he did go down hill but you could say that about 4 or 5 others, what about Nicky Clark causing us trouble at a freekick to us, because he I

Just now, Gersey said:

Good question, not sure! Even if it was for a goal keeper out of principle to make it be clear that non defending in a Scottish cup final will not be tolerated. 

I can't think of another time an attacker has been allowed to stroll down the side of the pitch, make his way inwards towards goal and have a defender stand off him to such an extent that he may as well have not even been there.

We are short of defenders and quality midfielders. We need a midfield as good as the one we lost before we went down the divisions, and that is not going to be an easy task for the manager.