Rangers FC statement

Someone suggesting English gets a lawyer to sue the club. I'd love to see him try, I'm sure even that deluded and dangerous fool knows that he cannot find a single issue with the statement. Does he really think a song (sung as a response to extreme provocation) is worse than the assault of players and the mindless vandalism that was plain for all to see?

10 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Lads, I think all of this will give us the drive we need for next season. 

Warbs, now you know how much we are hatred. Bring in a team that will blow every Scottish club we come across away.

WATP

Well said!

Now that we've got over that date issue, I'm liking you more and more BB. :P

Really looking forward to welcoming you to the Fund. ;)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

Someone suggesting English gets a lawyer to sue the club. I'd love to see him try, I'm sure even that deluded and dangerous fool knows that he cannot find a single issue with the statement. Does he really think a song (sung as a response to extreme provocation) is worse than the assault of players and the mindless vandalism that was plain for all to see?

The club waited carefully, gave it 24 hours, listened and I'm sure checked their facts before releasing the statement - bring them on 

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

The video evidence is available for all to see. The cunt has no leg to stand on. Any defence for what happened is a disgrace and he should be sacked for even trying to equate Rangers to being in the wrong for what happened yesterday.

I ain't from Scotland but even I can see the sheer state the place is in, I would dare say there is more hatred in that country right now than even here in Northern Ireland. The biased idiots on the airwaves could not be more obvious. They would be as well as just having T shirts saying 'I hate Rangers' on them or 'I hate Unionism'. 

It's all over. The dignified silence we've had to endure for years has gone. The gloves are off.

The SNP led Police Scotland need to get their act together, and start doing what they're paid for. Policing!

Not walking around hoping to hear someone "Fucking the Pope" or "Not Surrendering". These are our songs - let us sing them. Nobody ever got hurt listening to a song FFS.

The SNP need to keep their politics out of football, and stop seeing the Rangers support as a threat to independence.

The majority of us are all for the Union, but surely that's our right?

Sturgeon started all this trouble - let's see if she can now fix it.

Just now, Sparkle said:

The club waited carefully, gave it 24 hours, listened and I'm sure checked their facts before releasing the statement - bring them on 

Absolutely, he and the rest of the cretins know that they have no leg to stand on, they are conducting a vain attempt at a cover up. The truth will out though there will be no hiding place for them their time is up.

18 minutes ago, one55 said:

I agree. Yesterday has changed me too. Never experienced this kind of hatred before. I'm one of the younger fans so I don't know what it was like decades ago but I've always known we were hated but this just really opened my eyes. 

We need to all unite together and be prepared for this shit to happen again cause it most certainly will. We need to support the club and take action against those who try to do our club, fans ,players and staff any harm. Be it another club, SFA, police or government. It is clear that we are hated top to bottom. 

Never felt this fucking angry after a game before. I want to see Hibernian, SFA, Police and explain why the events of yesterday were allowed to happen and for them to be held accountable. I want to see jailtime, job losses, fines, sanctions, bans, restrictions and any other appropriate punishments handed out.

Its absolutely sickening mate but we will be stronger for it.

We need to get this news out as far and wide as possible and show the world what we are up against.

The Snp and their narrow-minded nationalist approach should be brought to everyones attention.

The verbal/cyber demonisation of our club and supporters has went on for too long,it has been allowed to grow to the point that physical violence against us is encouraged.

People will deny it is encouraged but with no punishment issued to Motherwell (the suspended punishment is not punishment enough) then it's only a matter of time before scum push the boundary that bit further,as the hibs scum did yesterday.

Terrific statement!

Get it out to all the UK media outlets, sometimes they rely on local reporting and would have gotten the statements that were circulating yesterday regarding our alleged involvement, get this statement out to the media outlets that have no reason to show bias!

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

It's all over. The dignified silence we've had to endure for years has gone. The gloves are off.

The SNP led Police Scotland need to get their act together, and start doing what they're paid for. Policing!

Not walking around hoping to hear someone "Fucking the Pope" or "Not Surrendering". These are our songs - let us sing them. Nobody ever got hurt listening to a song FFS.

The SNP need to keep their politics out of football, and stop seeing the Rangers support as a threat to independence.

The majority of us are all for the Union, but surely that's our right?

Sturgeon started all this trouble - let's see if she can now fix it.

Boom, its seems a national pastime to have carte blanch to do whatever/whenever to The Rangers with zero chance of a comeback be it police/mp's/ media/journos,/commentators/tv/radio/pundits fans every cunt and his cousin has had a go, we are not looking to be a special case just to be treated with parity, there is a whole industry out there bashing our club, fuck the lot of them, no more, super statement years too late but at least its out in the field now.

13 minutes ago, MarathonMan said:

You really do have to laugh at English's outrage at being called out by the board. It is not before time. He and many of his colleagues at BBC Scotland have helped to ferment a lot of the poison that is poured upon our club and its support from supporters all over the country. Yesterday we saw that poison manifest itself into violence against our players and staff and our supporters. These chancers have had so many free kicks at our club they now think they are invincible. 

exactly, the media in this country are like the cowardly guy at the back of the bar fight who shouts get into them then slinks away hiding up his own arse saying  its not his fault.