DJ MENTIONS DURRANT COULD WORK WITH ALLY AND KENNY.

38 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

You feel free to stand by it if you want. I choose to read comments in quote marks as what the person said, you can choose to believe whatever spin journalists want to put on it. Did you like that story about our fans acting like a mob and blocking the police? You must have been horrified at how evil Rangers fans can be. Luckily I know the story was bullshit because I don't believe journalists.

I never said it was factual, and I don't really see why I'd bother either way. His opinion is of no significance to anybody (it's not going to influence the board into making a decision based on his opinions/feelings).

It's an article intended to stir a reaction, which is why I posted it. People are supposed to share their views, which they have done. I don't see a problem here.

Just the fact that I'm apparently supposed to know what he said. I can only take what the article says, I wasn't there.

If the journalist has fabricated then the claims then at the end of the day, is it really that much of a problem? It's what tabloids do. It's obvious that none of them will be back anyway. Warburton will have had his own man lined up for months most likely.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, fuckthespl said:

I reacted to the headline and then came in to read what was said. The headline is complete shit stirring as it does not in any way reflect what he said.

(tu)   The headline and the first paragraph of the story was all i read before going off on a rant :lol:

The title of this thread was different too when I posted I think.

20 hours ago, Marky. said:

Warburton will have his man lined up already. A man who will hopefully have as big an effect as the rest of the staff he has brought on board.

It'll be really interesting to see who it is. I think the role of U-20's manager is going to become more important as more players who have been taught and coached to play how Warburton want s begin to come through the system so i imagine he's going to see it as a really key position.