Coatbridge cenotaph vandalised...

SuperAli

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is constant propaganda from the top that we live in an all inclusive society in 2016, yet fail to condemn acts like this against those who died for them. 

We only live in an all inclusive society, unless you have ties to Britain, Rangers, Protestantism, Orangeism etc etc. Its a shambles and nothing will come of this. 

6 hours ago, Dunny_01 said:

just along from me totally pig sick, shocking, like someone said above SNP are encouraging this... and encourage this Republic of Scotland notion 

About 10/15 mins from me too. Dont know if you'll know or remember that a committee in North Lanarkshire Council allowed the Republicans to march through Coatbridge to commemorate the Easter Rising which was only stopped after a group of us got wind of it and lodged a barrage of complaints. The institutions are rotten to the core from the bottom to top. 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

There is constant propaganda from the top that we live in an all inclusive society in 2016, yet fail to condemn acts like this against those who died for them. 

We only live in an all inclusive society, unless you have ties to Britain, Rangers, Protestantism, Orangeism etc etc. Its a shambles and nothing will come of this. 

If this happened in England they would rightly be up in arms , remember the clown who was caught pishing on one and he was quite rightly called out for the arsehole he was . Up here they act as if it is just a normal everyday occurrence , nothing to see just move along . Sickening 

Ach sensitive souls on here too. I mean it's only paint and banter.

"Kill all H***"

"We are at war Bhoys."

Condemning our support for the armed forces days they want banned as sectarian.

Mocking Lee rigby death.

Mocking remembrance day silence and poppy tributes.

Swinging effigies of executed Rangers supporters.

Support of PIRA at their games and........... on our cenotaphs.

Sensitive souls. The banter.

Just now, Sket said:

There is. Dozens and dozens of them. Fucking braindead fenian bastards.

Yes but in their mind catholics who fought for Queen and country are not real catholics. They hate them too.

They are a disgusting cancer in a country they despise. 

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

There is. Dozens and dozens of them. Fucking braindead fenian bastards.

I reckon one of my ancestors might even be there. The Catholic side of my family are originally from Coatbridge and I'm sure my Catholic great uncle died in WW1. Think my Catholic great gramps lost part of a leg too IIRC. Need to confirm that with my Catholic RAF bomber crew gramps.

These fucknugget Irish republican extremists are the low or the low and tbf most Catholics will condemn this too. My grampa will be absolutely fucking fuming. :lol:

2 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

They send messages and tweets after the cup final to Hivs congratulating them but not a peep about the trouble they caused.

They actively encourage their supporters to demonise all things unionist by turning a blind eye to their bile and hatred spouted at anyone who dares disagrees with them.

Their own politician has said the football act is a fantastic piece of legislation to counter anti Catholic and anti Irish sectarianism.

They constantly state they wish to drive sectarianism out of football but anyone see anything at all condemning the blatant scum actions of the weekend?Of course not as this is where their core support and activists come from.

Lastly we have this disgusting act of vandalism to the memory of some very brave men and boys who gave their lives for freedom.As pointed out there will be names of Catholics and Protestants on that memorial but they don't care.Its what it stands for they hate.In any other civilised country this would be a major outrage and every media outlet would be onto it like a flash to shame and help identify the criminals involved.Lets see what happens here.

The SNP are certainly complicit in all of these actions.They want independence and will keep chipping away at our beliefs,culture and way of life to do this.Little by little by little.

We can all see how bad things are becoming but some in our support choose to turn a blind eye to this and vote for them anyway.Thats their decision .After all that's what these brave soldiers fought for.To give us the right to remain free and make our own choices.Maybe the time has come for the blinkers to come off,reality to kick in and for everyone to wake up and see them for the Republican,authoritarian party they really are.One can only hope they do before it's too late.

Superb peice?

9 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Ignored by all other outlets, no surprises there then.

I emailed the Express down South they are on the rampage with the snp at the moment so any story that would show them up they will look at. 

news.desk@express.co.uk

8 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

It's a weird one. Most SNP MPs and MSPs have names that you might consider to be Protestant Scottish or Ulster Scots.

In their odd quest to have power they seem to be over-compensating for this to get votes from people who aren't really from the stock they themselves came from.

You can throw in Mhairi Black, but for every one of her there is an Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon, Angus Robertson, John Nicolson.

Not sure I get it at all.

Cause they have these sort of names mate doesn't mean they are not beggar appeasers and anti Union and Rangers  haters.

It jig time ,all the names we associated with Councillors  and GCC workers  will be taking over the spots

3 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

They send messages and tweets after the cup final to Hivs congratulating them but not a peep about the trouble they caused.

They actively encourage their supporters to demonise all things unionist by turning a blind eye to their bile and hatred spouted at anyone who dares disagrees with them.

Their own politician has said the football act is a fantastic piece of legislation to counter anti Catholic and anti Irish sectarianism.

They constantly state they wish to drive sectarianism out of football but anyone see anything at all condemning the blatant scum actions of the weekend?Of course not as this is where their core support and activists come from.

Lastly we have this disgusting act of vandalism to the memory of some very brave men and boys who gave their lives for freedom.As pointed out there will be names of Catholics and Protestants on that memorial but they don't care.Its what it stands for they hate.In any other civilised country this would be a major outrage and every media outlet would be onto it like a flash to shame and help identify the criminals involved.Lets see what happens here.

The SNP are certainly complicit in all of these actions.They want independence and will keep chipping away at our beliefs,culture and way of life to do this.Little by little by little.

We can all see how bad things are becoming but some in our support choose to turn a blind eye to this and vote for them anyway.Thats their decision .After all that's what these brave soldiers fought for.To give us the right to remain free and make our own choices.Maybe the time has come for the blinkers to come off,reality to kick in and for everyone to wake up and see them for the Republican,authoritarian party they really are.One can only hope they do before it's too late.

A fine post!

What the brave didn't die for, was the appeasement of tyrants and their followers. The worlds number one tyrant was empowered by our very own PM at the time in his appeasement of him and thereafter the world went to war and the brave died to ensure that our way of life in freedom and democracy was secured. There is no valour nor honour in looking the other way, staying silent or excusing. Some of own need reminded of those values.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

A fine post!

What the brave didn't die for, was the appeasement of tyrants and their followers. The worlds number one tyrant was empowered by our very own PM at the time in his appeasement of him and thereafter the world went to war and the brave died to ensure that our way of life in freedom and democracy was secured. There is no valour nor honour in looking the other way. Some of own need reminded of those values.

So how do we go about changing things?  We cannot hold the SNP to account because there is no political party that has the balls or the numbers to stand up to them.   When the biggest story in Scotland isn't being covered by any media outlet in the UK,  then we are on a hiding to nothing.