League is gone already

wearethepeople1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next couple of weeks are crucial. QoS  on Tuesday is a must win and then there are games against the teams that everyone is saying will compete for next seasons EL spots. It's a long time until January,  so the current squad will have to man up and get on with it. 

17 hours ago, KingKirk said:

was it ever realistic to say we'd be winning the league this season. Not had a full 90mins performance yet and we are 4th second place is the fight this season and we will achieve that comfortably. Isn't good enough I get that but its been realistic

Really. ? We will finish 2nd comfortably ? 

We're always going be at risk from losing a goal or 2 each game with the poor defence we have. However, when we hit form I truly believe we can blow any time away and should score more than our opponents. 

However we need to find form and quickly, whether that means we're forced to change our system or not...I now don't care as long as we tighten up and get our spark back. 

The fee weeks will tell us everything we need to know about our squad and manager. 

I will always support th players on the park and the manager in the dug out, I really hope Warburton can sort this situation out; as I believe he has the ability to be a fantastic manager imo. 

As much as I hoped , it probably wasn't realistic with the financial advantage they have , but I did expect to give them a much closer run . And I still do once we get up and running . 

Not getting second would be unacceptable imo. I still think we will though . 

Can someone tell me why it is that McCoist surrendered 15 points and the title to the pond scrapings and remained in situ for what seemed an eternity; almost bankrupting us in the process with the signing of some of the biggest chancers in Scottish football,  yet there is already a witch-hunt for MW?

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

If they are pish then what are we?

Very pish.

The whole of Scottish football is complete dross. That's probably why people were starting to raise their expectations for this season. If we played as well as we have done in the past we'd be winning games. The big question is whether the manager has what it takes to get the squad firing again or if it needs bigger changes in either our playing style or ultimately manager.

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Long way to go in the season, other teams dropping points as we seen today, but performances and results need to start happening NOW. The kidding is over Rangers. Tuesday night a difficult game versus a very good team in QofS.

THIS.........watched the ICT/THEM game,just to look at the standard of footie.ICT rode their luck but the bheggars got out of jail by not having a man sent off. Football wise,we are the best I've seen so far,we need to get back to scoring goals,maybe we've tightened up at the back (here's hoping).

Can't see us winning the league but fighting for 2nd is defo in our hands,keep the faith.

27 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I actually think the scums capitulation to barca will see other teams go and make a game against the scum now, so who knows this could well be a turning point in Scottish football ?

Totally agree, last week could be a major turning point, every black cloud and all that 

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Wait til Man City take another 7 (yes SEVEN) off them,Brenda's rubber doll will explode.

The way City are playing and scoring it could be more than 7. I would put my house on the scum not getting a single point in the Champs League. In fact they might get 2 goals at most. The Germans will pump them quite comfortably aswell. I predict 0 points 21 goals conceded and 1 scored.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The way City are playing and scoring it could be more than 7. I would put my house on the scum not getting a single point in the Champs League. In fact they might get 2 goals at most. The Germans will pump them quite comfortably aswell. I predict 0 points 21 goals conceded and 1 scored.

Heard a muppet talking on the radio after the Barca pumping,said Septic only need to beat the Germans to finish 3rd,hahahahahahahahaha.................and I hope it's a CL scoring record from City.