All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

42 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

@Bad Robot

Well, has long as people are working on finding out who the leak/mole is, it's a step in the right direction.

Start by checking the boardroom, mini was always prone to having a chinwag with the rebel 

2 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Wee Gollum was on 5 live about 5pm talking about it and he seemed to suggest that Barton's Ibrox career was over anyway regardless of this betting charge. I don't know where he got his information from, but it does worry me that people are talking to that wee runt.

Who is it though , that's spilling to him if anyone ? 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Start by checking the boardroom, mini was always prone to having a chinwag with the rebel 

Was gonna say Paul Murray, but not sure now.

It really irks me that we continue to have a leak. We had it all through the Green/Easedale eras and now the boardroom personnel have changed we still have one. Is it a member of the playing staff? Waldo and McKay have been here the longest and we are all aware that Wallace is a grass (tongue firmly in cheek folks!)

49 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Was gonna say Paul Murray, but not sure now.

It really irks me that we continue to have a leak. We had it all through the Green/Easedale eras and now the boardroom personnel have changed we still have one. Is it a member of the playing staff? Waldo and McKay have been here the longest and we are all aware that Wallace is a grass (tongue firmly in cheek folks!)

Pre kings egm mini got fed his info from the gardener, once he went to tend to his garden the leaks dried up for a good amount of time

Now the board are being crucified for lack of investment amongst other things, the leaks to deflect the criticism have started again 

If i was a bookie id close the betting on it being him, 

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Why are people desperate to blame everyone but JB?

Act like a wanker...check

Treat colleagues like shite...check

Disrespect management...check

Dis-obey management instructions not to talk about incident...check

Break SFA rules...check

But the mole is the one people have a problem with...really!

Yes Barton has acted like a cock, but squabbling between teammates happens all the time, and this should've been kept in house.  Instead the media are having a field day with it and using it as a stick to beat Warburton and the club with.

19 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Yes Barton has acted like a cock, but squabbling between teammates happens all the time, and this should've been kept in house.  Instead the media are having a field day with it and using it as a stick to beat Warburton and the club with.

Your are never going to be able to keep a player suspension in house, don't be ridiculous.

40 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Pre kings egm mini got fed his info from the gardener, once he went to tend to his garden the leaks dried up for a good amount of time

Now the board are being crucified for lack of investment amongst other things, the leaks to deflect the criticism have started again 

If i was a bookie id close the betting on it being him, 

I forgot that PM had an inside man during the pre-King era. He is back to being prime suspect. Waldo is off the hook!

2 minutes ago, miracle said:

Journalists attend our training sessions so perhaps one of them witnessed the incident?

I doubt the club would let journos in to the players' analysis room.  If they did reports of bickering between the players would be posted every week.

Just now, miracle said:

I had presumed the incident had taken place on the pitch.    Who knows in that case.

I'm sure the 'incident' was meant to have taken place in the analysis room when they were going over the defeat to the tarriers.