****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He's done 'just ok' in most cup games. Feel he needs a run of games to be honest. You can't really get going when you are in for 1, and the out for 2 games. 

In the main he's only been getting 1/2 a hour play in games, with the exception of him starting on Tuesday.

Still, reasonable team and it will change - on the 60th min if I'm not mistaken - and my saving grace is that the sheep are really terrible, much worse than us. It's really a question of how our players handle the hatred.

1 minute ago, Gillete said:

Just caught some pre match talk on the radio

derek Ferguson saying Warburton was disrespectful last year and this year against lesser opposition for playing 4-3-3

idiot

Whit?  LOL how the fuck can you be classed as being disrespectful when you basically play the same type of line-up every game irrespective of opposition what a tool!

C'mon the Rangers got some cold pizza from last night and a few beers ready!

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Windass is obviously injured, but Hodson should be in ahead of Wallace and O'Halloran ahead of Garner with Waghorn playing through the middle.

Agree. It is what it is though so hopefully Garner proves me and you wrong and contributes well. He gets frozen out too for me.

Just now, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Whit?  LOL how the fuck can you be classed as being disrespectful when you basically play the same type of line-up every game irrespective of opposition what a tool!

C'mon the Rangers got some cold pizza from last night and a few beers ready!

I know mate , was amazed and what he said