****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

If Holt and Windass are out I'd probably take that. We are in a battle for second.

Never mate. Never settle for a draw against Aberdeen.

A draw is probably the worst result we can get (I know that sounds mental as a defeat you get 0 points) but I can see us getting a battling draw and it hailed as some sort of success or job well done. A scrappy 1-0 win even if it's ugly can be considered progress.

41 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Battle for second :anguish:

The scum are 7 points clear already, I just don't see us going on a run to close that gap. If anything it'll get bigger. A 0-0 draw at home to Ross County and win over a championship team doesn't erase the doing we got off they fenian cunts. Jury is still out!

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'll sing a song of history long, a struggle for the Ulster we all love, a border town, a village strong...

WHERE THE PEOPLE BEAR ALLEGIANCE TO THE CROWN, OH IN CROSSMAGLEN THE ORANGEMEN WHOSE PATRIOTIC FLAME WILL NEVER DIE fuckin intae them Rangers 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

WHERE THE PEOPLE BEAR ALLEGIANCE TO THE CROWN, OH IN CROSSMAGLEN THE ORANGEMEN WHOSE PATRIOTIC FLAME WILL NEVER DIE fuckin intae them Rangers 

And when you hear the battle cry, it will be the Orangemen In Crossmaglen.

26 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Imagine settling for a draw against these sheep shagging bastards.  Fuck off fuck right off.  We're going here tomorrow to put 4 or 5 past the Doric cunts.

You're in for a long afternoon tomorrow if you're expecting us to put 4 or 5 past them.

5 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Only news I heard was Holt is injured and Windass must have pulled something today as he was fit to go this time last night.

I know Windass is definately injured but I do t know so much about Holt. In the training pictures from Friday he was definitely training with the full squad.

The last time he was injured he was training on his own doing light work but it looked as though he was involved in the full training.

I am optimist and think he'll be in the starting 11! 

Cmon the mighty 11!

:7325: