****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

If Miller starts them we have lost before a ball is even kicked, Forrester should be through the middle behind Waggy with Barry and MOH either side, hope to hell he does not start kranjcar either, don't mind them coming of the bench but we need pace and players that will track back

7 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

If Miller starts them we have lost before a ball is even kicked, Forrester should be through the middle behind Waggy with Barry and MOH either side, hope to hell he does not start kranjcar either, don't mind them coming of the bench but we need pace and players that will track back

I disagree that starting Miller means we would lose, Niko I agree with.

Given BT Sports hooha about Harry I'd hope he is on best tackling behaviour if he plays. Otherwise he'll be off.

29 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Must win game and hope the manager realises this game will have a high intensity as its the sheeps cup final. If everyone is fit this is the team i would like to see.

Wes

Tav, Wilson, Hill, Wallace

Halliday, Holt, Windass

Forrester, Waggy, Mckay

Doubt that will be the front 3 as I suspect Miller will be in there for wee Harry with him dropping to midfield if Holt or Josh are injured.

3-1 to the teddy bears.

Windass won't play today, which is a pity

Buzzing for this.

Quietly confident, I think we've hit form just in time and found a good balance in our team.

Foderingham

Tavernier--Hill--Wilson--Wallace

Holt--Halliday--Forrester

Waghorn--Garner--McKay

Hopefully we see the same fearless McKay we seen against QoS. He's unstoppable when he's in that form 

Hayes, McGinn and Maddison seem to be their real danger men. I don't think Rooney starts much now, does he? He's a good finisher but he doesn't have a lot of pace so if he does start then hopefully Wilson can steal a yard on him and not be done for pace.

I've not seen Maddison play, I don't know what he's all about? Is he an attacking midfielder? If so then Halliday will need to stick tight to him and not allow the boy to play.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

More than likely just not good enough 

Give the guy a chance, he's barely had game time with us. He's got in to the right positions and put the ball away twice already so I don't get how he's 'not good enough' 

Everyone was writing Forrester off last year after about 4 games and now he's slowly becoming a fans favorite.

Dodoo is only 21 and has a lot to learn about the game, a lot of Leicester fans loved him

13 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Hayes, McGinn and Maddison seem to be their real danger men. I don't think Rooney starts much now, does he? He's a good finisher but he doesn't have a lot of pace so if he does start then hopefully Wilson can steal a yard on him and not be done for pace.

I've not seen Maddison play, I don't know what he's all about? Is he an attacking midfielder? If so then Halliday will need to stick tight to him and not allow the boy to play.

Going by my site agent at work,(sheep shaggy st holder) Maddison is highly regarded and a danger from deadballs, plays more of an advanced role from cm rather than an out and out am

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Give the guy a chance, he's barely had game time with us. He's got in to the right positions and put the ball away twice already so I don't get how he's 'not good enough' 

Everyone was writing Forrester off last year after about 4 games and now he's slowly becoming a fans favorite.

Dodoo is only 21 and has a lot to learn about the game, a lot of Leicester fans loved him

Yawn zzzz give him a chance bla bla 

are you not entitled to an opinion based on what you've seen so far nah?

youve got McKay in your fantasy team a few posts above after calling him "fearless" against Queen of the south at Ibrox :lol: so forgive me if I won't take lectures on players abilities from you 

ok then you and Getstiffed - he's an amazing player and I've no idea why he appears to be a squad player that better 

5 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Jason Holt is 100% in the squad, the official Rangers snapchat uploaded a video of the team walking in to the changing rooms to their story and Jason Holt was there ??

Saw that, didn't see Windass though, so guessing he is out then