Another Rangers boozer gone

eskbankloyal

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame that as its always been an alright wee boozer location is brutal, and it joins two cracking gers pubs in the area that have went bust in the glassy and binghams.

Still, we have bears in the louden thread slaughtering the louden for putting a day out on for man city fans to make a bit of cash in what is one of the few days they will open thats not a match day.

13 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Shame that as its always been an alright wee boozer location is brutal, and it joins two cracking gers pubs in the area that have went bust in the glassy and binghams.

Still, we have bears in the louden thread slaughtering the louden for putting a day out on for man city fans to make a bit of cash in what is one of the few days they will open thats not a match day.

Good news for those in that thread, presumably. 

45 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Good news for those in that thread, presumably. 

Is it fuck.

I'm one of those who has suggested that a non Rangers event which is purely advertised to raise profit for the pub (not the club) shouldn't be getting free publicity.

I've suggested a pinned thread where any such private entity could advertise their wares or services.

Greg has stated it's them that has been contacted, and that they have generated some income for the club via tours so fair enough. 

I hope his pub is busy, I certainly don't want his or any other pub frequented by bears to burst.

I just have a different view (probably viewing pub in similar vein to my thoughts on Lionbrand) getting a freebie that I don't think is right.

Gogzy and admin disagree, fair enough. 

But don't talk shite about wanting pubs closed.

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Just read there that the Sou'wester on Bridge Street will close on Saturday. 

Happening too often these days.

While another new rancid one pops up at Tollcross

I think its not coincidence that when bears pups close they don't reopen as same 

1 hour ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

We also had people moaning on Twitter last night that the club were offering extra tours to Man City fans today. Mental.

Call me dramatic if you want

But I grew up in a time where Rangers dominated everything, all my pals were bears.. Except the odd couple who were the wee weirdos of the group. The big walk was the best day of the year. We didn't tolerate nor sympathise with the IRA 

Glasgow in particular has changed so much that it's becoming unbearable, you're a racist if you support the union, IRA marches pass without conflict. George Square is a meeting point for the left wing anti-protestants, anti-unionist bastards who preach utter nonsense and hatred.

We now see petitions with about 100k signatures to ban the orange walk in Glasgow. 

They're trying to kill Rangers off whilst we're down, the mhedia, the wee man-cub Sturgeon, Swinney the cross-dresser who wants to control every family in Scotland and Police Scotland who can arrest a single Hibs fan out of thousands who caused disorder but out of the hundreds of Rangers fans who defended our corner, many are already serving sentences behind bars. 

This country is fucked and the longer we're away from the top the more power they have over us it feels like. 

Its not even just tarriers, it's Hearts fans, Partick Thistle fans, Raith Rovers fans, Motherwell fans... They all want us gone

15 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

So is this a financial issue or Nazi Party and the geatapo?

Probably a mixture of the two Gaz

Fuckpigs can make it harder for them keeping their license for sure  

It seems  another example of the marginalisation that is going on 

15 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Call me dramatic if you want

But I grew up in a time where Rangers dominated everything, all my pals were bears.. Except the odd couple who were the wee weirdos of the group. The big walk was the best day of the year. We didn't tolerate nor sympathise with the IRA 

Glasgow in particular has changed so much that it's becoming unbearable, you're a racist if you support the union, IRA marches pass without conflict. George Square is a meeting point for the left wing anti-protestants, anti-unionist bastards who preach utter nonsense and hatred.

We now see petitions with about 100k signatures to ban the orange walk in Glasgow. 

They're trying to kill Rangers off whilst we're down, the mhedia, the wee man-cub Sturgeon, Swinney the cross-dresser who wants to control every family in Scotland and Police Scotland who can arrest a single Hibs fan out of thousands who caused disorder but out of the hundreds of Rangers fans who defended our corner, many are already serving sentences behind bars. 

This country is fucked and the longer we're away from the top the more power they have over us it feels like. 

Its not even just tarriers, it's Hearts fans, Partick Thistle fans, Raith Rovers fans, Motherwell fans... They all want us gone

Agreed! But what can we actually do to change it?

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

He wants 125k for the leasehold / vacant possession.

From what I've been led to believe (from someone who viewed the books), that price can't be justified. Especially in the current climate.

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

So sad to see it gone mate.                        My grandfather drank in it when i             was a kid,always got into the snug           happy days