Hampden Booed Lee Wallace?

34 minutes ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

Some folks say they never heard it so that means it didn't occur. Hmmmmmm

It appears to be correct. I know who I believe.

Lee.jpg

I never heard it, but know that it occurred.  Cant have been many though and must of been a wee bit isolated or we all would have heard it.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the game on telly but can't recall any booing...then again I didn't focus much on the warm-up!

It's an individuals choice as to whether you play for Scotland or support them.  I'd have done the former if I could have and will continue to do the latter.  It's my country, and I'm proud to be a Scotsman in the Union. I have no intention of nationalists telling or "allowing" me otherwise.  Personally, I think if you're historically a Scotland fan and you've let yourself be turned away from your country because of these people then your failing by allowing yourself to be pushed out.  It's your national team too, don't let them take it from you.

Incidentally, Rooney was getting booed the other night too.

3 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I was wondering whether to post it as after someone at the match telling us it didn't happen then SURELY it didn't :pipe:

We now believe 'media'outlets over a fine upstanding gent like myself! Pha! 

these media outlets probably using this thread as the source! :pipe: 

3 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

A lot of them didn't hear it because they were too busy practising their new after goal rap apparently, luckily there's proof of that, here's a snap of bp9 giving Bit'N'Pieces laldy the other night !??

image.jpeg

To thin and good looking to be me - besides I can be funny the person in the picture lacks that quality! 

Most of the tartan trannies are fuckin thick flashers and should be lifted for exposing themselves.
They are not the jolly punters they make themselves out to be and Theresa May should outlaw tartan skirts at football to stop this practice of flashing at women and kids.
Me personally would jail the cunts who persist in this and think it's funny.   

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We now believe 'media'outlets over a fine upstanding gent like myself! Pha! 

these media outlets probably using this thread as the source! :pipe: 

Mate as soon as I seen the story I had serious doubts over its validity after reading your post. I was shocked, no disgusted the mhedia would say this.....

7 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Most of the tartan trannies are fuckin thick flashers and should be lifted for exposing themselves.
They are not the jolly punters they make themselves out to be and Theresa May should outlaw tartan skirts at football to stop this practice of flashing at women and kids.

You're not Scottish are you?

3 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

I never heard it, but know that it occurred.  Cant have been many though and must of been a wee bit isolated or we all would have heard it.

I think this is probably pretty close to what has occured.

I thought it might be the same group of tarrier bred amoebas with the "Lee Wallace is a Grass" banner, but apparently it was quite a sizable section, whatever sizable is.

To think that the "Jolly Craicsters" would NEVER do anything like that to the captain of The Rangers is, to be at best, innocent and deluded.

I find it strange that some, well one in particular, chooses to call other Bears liars for ASKING if it happened, rather than say, "I never heard it, BUT it might have happened and if it did it was appalling". The rush to Deny and Deflect is typical of ethos outwith our community, and I will leave it there.

No Surrender

25 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Their behaviour all round has deteriorated and will get worse the more they are indulged as jolly japesters! :sherlock:

22 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's the same posts and discussion every time a scotland game comes around, from myself included, instead of all falling out over it why don't we get back to just falling out over Rangers, move all the scotland pish to general sports or something, I have made my feelings pretty clear in that I couldn't give two fucks for scotland, some do give a fuck, fair enough but it's all getting a little tedious and boring now

Posters seem to look for a reason to be angry must have a poor quality of life.

On 10/8/2016 at 10:43 PM, pollok-bear said:

the Scotland supports are total scum. Sheepshagers, hivs Dundee hivs even st midden fans have it in for us big time.

it seems to be acceptable for a drunk tranny wae a kilt on steaming drunk but for a bear to be drunk we are seen as thugs. 

Many Rangers supporters still support Scotland.  Fuck you.

35 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The flashing thing is sordid now, they are scum !:sherlock:

It seemed to happen but as a newspaper reported "by a small minority of morons". How much did the contribution of the "offended seekers" help to escalate a situation to the benefit of only these small minority of morons. If it was to the level of booing as Ian Black got which could be heard clearly then it would be understanding the amount of posts in here condemning it but it wasn't. 

He was definately booed indeed the daily jacobite ran an article about it citing other players are were or have been jeered while representing their countries. They even offered the limp excuse that perhaps it was because he pulled out of last squad although they did admit that was unlikely seeing as Griffiths and Kierney also pulled out but neither were booed. They just cannot bring themselves to admit he was booed because he plays for Rangers and hating Rangers FC as well as assaulting its players and staff is now an acceptable past time in this rancid wee country. How any ger could pay to sit with these bitter bastards is way beyond me. They detest us our club and all we and it stand for. 

Noticed this on Sky paper talk from the Mirror today:

England team-mates have defended captain Wayne Rooney, who was booed at Wembley before and during Saturday's draw with Malta, with defender John Stones saying he was "brilliant".

Surely that did not happen to an England player did it ? especially their captain :ohmy:

3 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

This why I hate international football.  I could never cheer a Celtic player so I'd rather just not watch it- maybe those Neanderthals should do the same

I remember well my da going mental when Kenny Dug leash  nutmegged Ray Clemence ....changed days now and i suppose i would find it difficult to get behind a national team thats spattered with these pseudo oirish who have an inbred hatred  of their land of birth. 

Probably explains why they are so shite  i suppose 

I lost any interest  post Ally McLeod ....last game was early 80s v Spain at Hampdump....KD scored the winner ironically 

Havnt bothered with or watched them since. 

Chasing the enevitable dissapointment  supporting them now 

3 hours ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

I find it strange that some, well one in particular, chooses to call other Bears liars for ASKING if it happened, rather than say, "I never heard it, BUT it might have happened and if it did it was appalling". The rush to Deny and Deflect is typical of ethos outwith our community, and I will leave it there.

No Surrender

Fuck me your like a whinging 13yr old girl. 

Get over yourself cos this is 12 pages of ridiculousness 

what community are you referring to mate? 

4 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

This why I hate international football.  I could never cheer a Celtic player so I'd rather just not watch it- maybe those Neanderthals should do the same

I remember being out with a group of mates to watch Scotland and Lithuania in the Euro 2008 qualifying campaign. We were in mixed company.

Scotland won 3-1 that day and the goals were scored by Kris Boyd, Stephen McManus & James McFadden. I celebrated each goal in the same manner, as did everybody else in the pub we were in.

It's not cheering for Rangers or Celtic players. It's cheering for Scotland players.

By refusing to cheer a player or support the country at all because there is players in the squad from certain clubs then you are no better than the clear minority of people who may or may not have booed Lee Wallace the other night IMO.

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I remember being out with a group of mates to watch Scotland and Lithuania in the Euro 2008 qualifying campaign. We were in mixed company.

Scotland won 3-1 that day and the goals were scored by Kris Boyd, Stephen McManus & James McFadden. I celebrated each goal in the same manner, as did everybody else in the pub we were in.

It's not cheering for Rangers or Celtic players. It's cheering for Scotland players.

By refusing to cheer a player or support the country at all because there is players in the squad from certain clubs then you are no better than the clear minority of people who may or may not have booed Lee Wallace the other night IMO.

That's your opinion. Mine is you can't pick and choose when to support a player. Especially one of your rivals