Who decides when away fans leave?

j1mgg

Is it the police or our security decide when away fans are allowed to leave the building?

Tonight they were allowed to leave straight into our fans leaving, and obviously they had wee Ned's acting the big men trying to start fights, doing the forward and backward dancing.

57 minutes ago, Allanger said:

Should be better organised when we let travelling fans leave. Any trouble and it will be us who get the blame from media

Sure as fuck, 20 of them could kick off and the single Rangers fan that stood up to the cunts would be on the front page of the Daily Record 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

To be fair only about a quarter of the stadium was left, if that 

I stayed, never ever leave early. I mean what's the rush? folk were leaving at HT ffs.

the traffic was always going to be shite today but fuck me support your team at least until there's no chance of us winning!  

that's the whole point in us being there.

they missed a good rendition of 'the cry was no surrender' at the end even if most ppl had fucked off. :crabflute:

17 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I stayed, never ever leave early. I mean what's the rush? folk were leaving at HT ffs.

the traffic was always going to be shite today but fuck me support your team at least until there's no chance of us winning!  

that's the whole point in us being there.

they missed a good rendition of 'the cry was no surrender' at the end even if most ppl had fucked off. :crabflute:

I don't get it myself but maybe some felt enough is enough and thought it was going to be another hard luck story.

Dundee, fkn bottom of the league and we don't break them down to 92 minutes.

I was sitting there dissafected but I couldn't leave.

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I don't get it myself but maybe some felt enough is enough and thought it was going to be another hard luck story.

Dundee, fkn bottom of the league and we don't break them down to 92 minutes.

I was sitting there dissafected but I couldn't leave.

suppose your right, I wouldn't call it hard luck story tho just more predictable football, play most of the game in the opposition half passing the ball round in a horse shoe, until we get a corner, take a short corner and pass it back to our own keeper. frustrating that the fans can see it, opposition can see it only MW chooses to ignore it, or tells them to do more of it until they do it better.