*** The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread ***

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

4 months ago Hill was decried as past it and a waste of money.

What a fickle bunch :D

We have played better but lost this season, but the 3 points are all that matters. Better than the Sheepshaggers yet ago, this time we got the result.

We have played better, yes, but we have never demonstrated more bottle than today.

Shocking refereeing totally lost the place/plot

1 minute ago, ex-guardsman said:

Got let down at last minute was gutted so was RTV and RM loyal as usual. Hollybush has 4 season tickets so will use them when down in January :541:

At least you seen us win. I only watched 2nd half, too nervy after Wednesday night.

??

1 minute ago, Thewhitesettler said:

At least you seen us win. I only watched 2nd half, too nervy after Wednesday night.

??

There was a few twitchy arse moments but for once the luck went our way. Big loss not to have hill next week for Hearts he seems to keep our defence pretty solid.

3 minutes ago, cd true bluenose said:

still think he's on the way out ?

I don't think so, he showed desire when he came on, looked to have the touch back that we seen so often last year.

Hopefully he puts his head down in training and gets a regular spot back.

Halliday fucking pissed me off when he went down looking for a foul then held his face. Meanwhile they break up the pitch. Camera pans back to Halliday and you see him having a sneaky look to see if he is getting any sympathy. Clearly fuck all wrong with him, so he should have got up immediately and chased the ball down. 

Just now, Creampuff said:

Excellent result. 

Back it up with a win against Hearts and Warburton might start to feel the pressure ease a little... until the old firm of course.

The only thing that is worrying me is that we will have Kiernan and Wilson at the back. Clint Hill makes us so much more solid at the back, love the big guy, just wish he was a good few years younger