Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Perhaps? Fucking hell mate 

Hang on... Im not for a second disputing the fact that the displays in their place were horrendous - they were - but that wasnt really what was being discussed to begin with. I was only saying that if they let us set up displays then we are more than likely going to let them do the same. 

Just now, johanhentze said:

Hang on... Im not for a second disputing the fact that the displays in their place were horrendous - they were - but that wasnt really what was being discussed to begin with. I was only saying that if they let us set up displays then we are more than likely going to let them do the same. 

Ok so you agree they shouldn't be allowed then ?

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Ok so you agree they shouldn't be allowed then ?

I havent said that either. Im mere keeping a level head and seeing things objectively. They are allowed in as we were allowed in. I do, however, get what you are saying. I "get it" - believe me when I say that.

I havent given my personal opinion on this matter.

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Without sounding impolite or anything mate thats an substantiated OP buddy.

Thats a big claim to make with flimsy evidence and has caused a clusterfuck in here and top entertainment for lhurkers. If youre correct then fair play but i doubt it very very much. 

Since when has the chance to let them know they are dumb animals at best such a bad thing :thumbup:

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

I havent said that either. Im mere keeping a level head and seeing things objectively. They are allowed in as we were allowed in. I do, however, get what you are saying. I "get it" - believe me when I say that.

I havent given my personal opinion on this matter.

Why don't you give your personal opinion then? Even I admit that they've probably allowed each other in but do you not think the goal posts have moved now after Hampden twice at Parkhead a few short months ago?

do you not think they should be told "agreement over" 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That's another nice touch by our club and proves again the people in charge don't actually give a fuck about our club or fans. 

Honestly imagine allowing that. 

Absolutely sick at the thought.

No doubt some will defend it. 

I suspect you've been tangoed! 

Especially with no quoted source.

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

I suspect you've been tangoed! 

Especially with no quoted source.

Good Rangers fans don't tango each other - I've quoted my sources to an admin he text me back saying he will be back online on Sunday to confirm - someone that matters and needs to know, I don't have to explain or justify anything to you

I remember you telling me something similar about being wrong when Robertson made his own speech on Hampden a week after the good club statement and told I was wrong and a hater for saying that wee prick was gonna ban fans 

I'm not always wrong you know even if that kills you 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Why don't you give your personal opinion then? Even I admit that they've probably allowed each other in but do you not think the goal posts have moved now after Hampden twice at Parkhead a few short months ago?

do you not think they should be told "agreement over" 

They have certainly shown themselves up for being who they are.. Didnt we already know this, though? 

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Comments from 2/3/4 people in this thread is the very reason Rangers will never have a United fan base 

if giving the GB special treatment and letting them in early to do one of their displays can't get universal agreement then nothing ever will. 

Sad days 

The reality is we don't have a united fan base and haven't had for years. To many groups all vying for their own perch. It's bad enough trying to get 50 guys on a supporters bus to agree on a lot of things never mind 40/50 thousand. In saying that a lot of that 40/50 thousand are not members of any fans groups but ordinary guys like my mates and I who go along,watch the game and moan or laugh amongst ourselves after the games over a few beers. None of us interested in the politics or point scoring amongst some in these fans groups.

2 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

The reality is we don't have a united fan base and haven't had for years. To many groups all vying for their own perch. It's bad enough trying to get 50 guys on a supporters bus to agree on a lot of things never mind 40/50 thousand. In saying that a lot of that 40/50 thousand are not members of any fans groups but ordinary guys like my mates and I who go along,watch the game and moan or laugh amongst ourselves after the games over a few beers. None of us interested in the politics or point scoring amongst some in these fans groups.

What does this have to do with fan groups :lol: 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You've not answered the question, mate.

On my opinion? My opinion isnt as black and white as you hope. 

When it comes to being offended, I believe that everyone has the right to be so. We complain about society of today...everything is banned - we ban our way out of every problem. My way of thinking is somewhat different... 

Just now, johanhentze said:

On my opinion? My opinion isnt as black and white as you hope. 

When it comes to being offended, I believe that everyone has the right to be so. We complain about society of today...everything is banned - we ban our way out of every problem. My way of thinking is somewhat different... 

Ok that's fine but forgive me for taking what I want from your replies.

Poor show from you 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The screen shot (reluctant to post because it's got someone's name and onlooking fenians) said David Martin has received a request from the GB to enter Ibrox early to set up a display and it's been agreed on the basis they don't break the usual laws 

that just doesn't wash with me - presently h*n isn't illegal so maybe expect banners with that on it, or zombies and monkeys etc ... that GB filth shouldn't even be allowed inside the stadium let alone opening up especially for them 

In my experience surname martin means taig.