Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

Just now, johanhentze said:

I do get it. I really, REALLY, do. 

Should we, as a society, ban everything that we get offended by or disagree with?  

Nupe - we can't 

but this is one thing we can do ... very easily 

again you really don't get it .. you seriously don't 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Option 1 - Like Gaz has said above,meet up before kick off and deny them entry.

Option 2 - Let them in to put up whatever display they're planning,but the polis better be prepared for disorder 10x worse than the SC Final if the worst case scenario happens.

I've said it countless times before that there is nothing that surprises me anymore when it comes to this board of charlatans,liars and tarrier appeasers.

Shameful.

Option 1 pls.

Just now, johanhentze said:

How very arrogant of you to say I dont get it.. I do get it and your thinking. 

I'd Rather be arrogant than to have the attitude I perceive you to have from your ridiculous replies.

What makes it worse is you say you do understand where I'm coming from but still won't agree we shouldn't tell them they aren't welcome to do a display after Hampden twice and Parkhead there 

that's seriously baffling and I'm asking questions to myself about you 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd Rather be arrogant than to have the attitude I perceive you to have from your ridiculous replies.

What makes it worse is you say you do understand where I'm coming from but still won't agree we shouldn't tell them they aren't welcome to do a display after Hampden twice and Parkhead there 

that's seriously baffling and I'm asking questions to myself about you 

And what attitude might that be? I believe that there is no place in society for behavior displayed at Hamden and their midden. 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not read the whole thread so might be repeating myself but...

under normal circumstances the stadium is opened to the UB at the Piggery and vice versa at Ibrox. Whether people agree with that setup isn't the point. 

The real point is that after the game in september - the board were quite specific in pointing who the blame for the banners lay with, so at that point, their request to enter the stadium early should have been rejected. It's about consistency for me - it's similar to the cup final. Starting off on the front foot then just letting it lie. 

Really poor stuff but not particularly surprising. 

You are spot on, you have access so bend the fucking ears of those who have access to the hair model and his vicar MD

fucking disgusted at this

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Don't give a shit if they let us in. 

They hang effigies of Rangers fans from their shit hole. That's not just a bam up its glorifying killing other fans. 

Our board are vile bastards if this is true

Yeah , you feel as if the board are just making fools of us . 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

He's not been it always happens at Games against them. After what happened it should have been stopped.

Yeah Rangers acknowledging groups naming themselves after the IRA is going a bit too far for me. Difficult to believe right enough, should be impossible.

1 hour ago, sammy cox said:

The reality is we don't have a united fan base and haven't had for years. To many groups all vying for their own perch. It's bad enough trying to get 50 guys on a supporters bus to agree on a lot of things never mind 40/50 thousand. In saying that a lot of that 40/50 thousand are not members of any fans groups but ordinary guys like my mates and I who go along,watch the game and moan or laugh amongst ourselves after the games over a few beers. None of us interested in the politics or point scoring amongst some in these fans groups.

That's true and the media under play the behaviour of their support because the GB are nothing new. I've seen the cunts on the news doing 3 man gun salutes and them calling it an incident whilst blurring the raised hands. If our wider support and all decent football fans were made more aware of this mob I'm sure they'd be in agreement at just how vile they are.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Meet at Ibrox and block them from getting in?

I'm in 

I thought that too mate but would probably just give the media stuff to equate us with them. Best just get the club to act here. I'll be disgusted if true and they don't change this policy until Celtic gets a less extreme singing group.

4 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

That's true and the media under play the behaviour of their support because the GB are nothing new. I've seen the cunts on the news doing 3 man gun salutes and them calling it an incident whilst blurring the raised hands. If our wider support and all decent football fans were made more aware of this mob I'm sure they'd be in agreement at just how vile they are.

I think most supporters know about the GB but also realise that for whatever reason the authorities and the board at cfc seem very reluctant to do anything about their behaviour. Anyway couldn't give a fuck about them, their club or anything to do with them.

Me personally am hoping that the people who have any influence and are on this thread and reading the amount of disgust this has generated, and maybe even consequences and repercussions will take this back to any cunt who would allow this to drop like a "hot spud" and fuckin drop it now...get it fuckin stopped fuckin now :UK:  
There are people on this thread who would gladly ban these cunts forever and to allow them into our own house to rub our fuckin noses in it is not on.

Has this story been confirmed ... beyond the "mate of a mate" type of confirmation?

It's an easy story to repeat and then jump all over it to use as ammunition to complain and say "they (board) bastards ...." 

2 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Their fans were always going to hold up banners that were anti Rangers.  We'll hold up similar banners to them.  This is how it always has been.  The board aren't letting anyone do anything they'll do it anyway.  Some said they wanted the poisonous atmosphere back but one card display and I already see some throwing in the towel.  

They won't have a full display without us okaying it. Why don't you go the full hog and go in early and help the bastards. The poisonous atmosphere has always been there,it's mother Theresa types like you that make us such an easy target with your let them do it attitude. They are fuckin scum and the gb take their scum behaviour to a different level.and if this isn't Rangers related then what the fuck is?

Just now, Ace said:

Has this story been confirmed ... beyond the "mate of a mate" type of confirmation?

Stop any fuckin nut case from even allowing it in the first place.
Best to err on the side of caution and be on our guard with these horrible republican fenian cunts.