*****The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

KeyserSoze

13 hours ago, 5*RFC said:

Since when did St.J fans get so mouthy?

Some pearlers from their forum:

"Simple one here. Just  beat this mob. They aint that good.

"Get intae them because they certainly do not like it up them"

"this will be the first visit (due to the fact that they get drawn at home in every cup game) of The rangers to mcdiarmid."

"Not surprising that they may have a big following. Only here to see the Saintees"

"We certainly have nothing to fear!"

"I dreamed about this game last night. It was a good match, and we won 3-1."

"Are you Rangers in disguise?"

"If we give these no marks zero respect we have every chance of picking up three points on Wed night."

"Still don't see why we should pay over the odds to see a 4 year old football club play at McD."

"You're NOT rangers anymore"

Confident little fuckers ain't they? :lol: :wanker:

No-one's forcing them to "pay over the odds". If they don't like it, don;t pay. Simples!

I predict another attendance of 300 by the Johnny bags.  The most useless and pointless football team in the league close only to Inverness.  Still can't believe they robbed us for half a mil for their so called 'best player'

They are a disciplined team but utter, utter shite.  If we apply ourselves properly tomorrow we will win.

If Wallace is struggling then I'd rather we tried Aird at full back than put the bombscare Tavernier in there. 

Really don't want to see Halliday in a holding role again but what other choice do we have?

Not confident at all going into this. 

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

If Wallace is struggling then I'd rather we tried Aird at full back than put the bombscare Tavernier in there. 

Really don't want to see Halliday in a holding role again but what other choice do we have?

It's simpler to play Wilson Left a position he's played many times before and doesn't change the team too much.

Hodson has to play on Kiernan's side or it will be the usual waltz past him.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Don't believe Aird can play again until January.

I don't think there will be an issue at Tav being back in the RB position with Hodson on the left, Kiernan and Hill in central defence.  Midfield of Halliday, Holt and Windass with McKay, Garner and Waghorn starting up top.  If we play to our strengths then we should beat them.

Also a nice wee quote from their manager which just shows that we're the only game in town!

"It's a sell-out from away fans. I don't think that has happened here for a long time. All credit to them for that, particularly on a Wednesday night on TV."

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

O'Halloran is pish, McKay has been on form in the last few weeks, dropping him is ridiculous. 

Nothing wrong with rotating the squad to suit the game. McKay was ineffective on Saturday. I'm his biggest fan, read my posts I'm always saying how good he is but I just think O'Halloran would offer us more in this type of game. It's going to be a scrap