*** The Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He reminds me of the boy from Newcastle. Technically good but he's Unfit and about 5 yards off the pace of the game. Why loan someone in Jan who will take months to get Fit? 

I said this the other week. He reminds me of Vuckic as well.

18 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Rangers game, I'm not a poof though.

thats fucking stupid in todays game you cannot make tackles like that nothing to do with being a poof  you will get very little arguement with most sensible people that both red cards were justified

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He reminds me of the boy from Newcastle. Technically good but he's Unfit and about 5 yards off the pace of the game. Why loan someone in Jan who will take months to get Fit? 

Spot on

his touch and awareness is excellent but - bit like Niko at the start of the season - his brain is working faster than the rest of his body 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I said something similar after last weeks game in that I'm not against the loan market but if someone's only going to be with you 4/5 months you can't give them ages to get fit either 

the loan market only works if you've got someone fit, ready and talented to step in and do you a turn 

15 minutes ago, DamienM855 said:

Honestly sometimes I think we should just shove Wilson in there and see if he's any better.

People wont want to hear it, but Kiernan was playing in midfield at Wigan too. A defensive midfielder and defender style player.

Just take Halliday off, doesn't need to be a sub as he's a man down as it is.

Hyndman looks like he's going to be the one to make things happen today. Not impressed with Toral yet but i'll give him a few games before I make any real judgement, agree that Windass should get the not to add a bit of drive.

Need a much better half. Motherwell finished in control - without troubling Wes. We have by far the better creative players and should stroll the second half. If Motherwell get any break or luck I can see kiernan getting a second yellow - so we really need to put it to bed early

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We had a 20's game during week, why not give him 45.

if not happy wi that level, arrange a behind closed door game for him to play.