Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Nope its a simple yes or no. Would that satisfy you. Your asking for terms of loan details you know we'd never get to know that info.

Your not answering because your just looking for things to kick the board with.

carry on mate hate away!

How can it be a simple yes or no when you don't know the details of the loans the lenders or the terms or the payback terms.

Yes imagine kicking the board they are such a fucking success story for us.

21 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Simmer down, yer negative 24/7 no matter what is happening. 

When there is something to be positive I will be positive 27 points behind the filth no Manager and a board who's lied about investment since they have got in is not something to celebrate with smiley positive posts.

You bash on though.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

When there is something to be positive I will be positive 27 points behind the filth no Manager and a board who's lied about investment since they have got in is not something to celebrate with smiley positive posts.

You bash on though.

Doubt it the possibility of FDB being or manager is positive and all I have seen you saying is "ST name nothing more" 

26 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Doubt it the possibility of FDB being or manager is positive and all I have seen you saying is "ST name nothing more" 

You must still believe in Santa.

Why are you and the other Clown so worried if I'm positive or not it's up to the board to deliver not a guy on a messageboard.

17 minutes ago, Smile said:

You must still believe in Santa.

Why are you and the other Clown so worried if I'm positive or not it's up to the board to deliver not a guy on a messageboard.

Cool. The board could deliver you the world and you would still find fault must be such a disappointing life to live onwards and upwards

7 hours ago, bluchoo said:

The post i was replying to...thats before you hijaked it with your really original tarrier accusation garbage.

Maybe you should read whats being said instead of posting shite and trying to get people to hit the like button with your pishy chat.

:hiboys:

I never called you a tarrier  :duh:

Maybe you should take your own advice. :lol:

could murty take it till FDB is ready to start talking to us if that is to be in April.. I wonder think it'll be decided this weekend tbh cause we could be 6points behind Aberdeen before we k.o on Sunday.

If we are and don't win I think well get a caretaker till summer if we win I wouldn't be against status quo remaining tbh

Oh great another thread derailed by squabbling.

From what I gather the news coming out of the De Boer camp seems positive, he's never going to earn the kind of money he would elsewhere so the fact that's not his main decision driver must be good. 

Even if it is 'head in the clouds' stuff it's good to he excited by a possible new arrival for the first time on a long while. 

45 minutes ago, PRW. said:

:lol:  Point proven.

You're entertainment value, thats for sure. But I feel sorry for whatever pour souls actually have to put up with your negativity.

That they let people who are daft enough to believe in them down, an easy point to prove.