Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why would he come to us ?  Why not,  he did before... Real football men still view us as a big club mate and the manager/head coach role at our club is still seen as one of the biggest jobs in football. 

Came before at end of his career we were a Champions League club and his brother was here. 

The biggest jobs in football..... oh dear :snapoutofit:

16 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Came before at end of his career we were a Champions League club and his brother was here. 

The biggest jobs in football..... oh dear :snapoutofit:

Pretty sure Harry Redknap was on SSN the other day saying the same thing, and has been said before by others in the game  who clearly know a lot more about football than you... 

Maybe it's you who needs to snap out of it and set the bar higher, remember who we are... Suppose you would be happy with St mirren reject billy davies :lol: 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

How much would he be looking for in wages,  how much of a transfer fund would he be looking for ?  

What would the board put on the table to tempt him ?  I don't think you know the answer to they questions,   like the rest of us you have no idea if he would take the job or not.  His agent already said he's not looking for big money and Robertson said funds will be available to strengthen the squad,  lets wait and see what happens before writing him off.

Why would he come to us ?  Why not,  he did before... Real football men still view us as a big club mate and the manager/head coach role at our club is still seen as one of the biggest jobs in football.   We always seem to play that down and talk about shite like McInnis and Davies.  Raise the bar and aim high, if not FDB then we need to look for someone else of that caliber.  

Absolutely deluded if you think it's one of the the biggest jobs in football 

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Yup just like the guy who said we were a more attractive option than English teams not in Europe. 

I get we are a huge club steeped in more history than most of those other clubs combined but come on to fuck...

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Awe well at least I'm not alone in my deluded thoughts eh..  

Great how people on an internet forum know better than people who have been involved in the game at the highest level..

I bow to your superior knowledge :craphead:

Just now, The Godfather said:

Yup just like the guy who said we were a more attractive option than English teams not in Europe. 

I get we are a huge club steeped in more history than most of those other clubs combined but come on to fuck...

Sean Dyche has been working on his project at Burnley for a number of years, has just overseen the opening of a new multi million pound training facility and wears a 45 grand watch yet some people genuinely think 'we should go for Dyche at Burnley' as if its as simple as that.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Awe well at least I'm not alone in my deluded thoughts eh..  

Great how people on an internet forum know better than people who have been involved in the game at the highest level..

I bow to your superior knowledge :craphead:

You're right, if Harry Redknapp said it then it definitely must be true.

Just now, jackrfc95 said:

You're right, if Harry Redknapp said it then it definitely must be true.

It's an opinion held by some people in the game...  'Still seen as one of the biggest jobs in football'  is what I said.. by some it is, harry redknap being one of them. You disagree, fair enough.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

It's an opinion held by some people in the game...  'Still seen as one of the biggest jobs in football'  is what I said.. by some it is, harry redknap being one of them. You disagree, fair enough.

I don't disagree about that but I do disagree that managers down south that aren't in Europe would rather come here.

One thing that is for sure in this whole debacle is that we can't panic and rush into a decision here. I think this is arguably our biggest decision on a manager in the history of our club where we have to give them 3 years or whatever to stop them. We also have to stand by him.

We can't financially compete with 'them' just now and sure, it matters who has the biggest stick, but Claudio Raneri showed us it matters a hell of a lot more who is swinging it. Our time will come again though and i can't fucking wait.

7 minutes ago, OhW said:

Mark McGhee has managed at a higher level than any of us and he won the Cup Winners' Cup as a player. He thinks we should go for McInnes or Wright.

So you'll value his opinion more than some random guy on an internet forum yeah?

He's also a rabid tarrier who hates us with a passion so anything he says will not be to our benefit... imo of course

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

The tarriers are out in force on here these days. 

So are the deluded. :facepalm:

Biggest jobs in football? Really? 

Why arnt we turning down applications from anyone of any pedigree?

In terms of history and fans we are unmatched but if you think we are the biggest job in football right now you really need a reality check

2 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

In terms of history and fans we are unmatched but if you think we are the biggest job in football right now you really need a reality check

how do you know we ain't are you a director .. Doesn't kill to be positive try it..

2 hours ago, Smile said:

10 million due in December  some loans can be called in at any time, After our Best season ticket sales this board still borrowed 3 million. shares being sold to who and floated on what share exchange.

I didn't think people would still believe the Promises i guess I'm wrong.

Aye Rangers men are gonna call there loans back in ffs have a day off.

looking business wise to get shit back to normal this board are as well to put us into administration and start again why not just do that if they don't really care ffs

6 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Who said we are the biggest job in football right now?  Maybe you should learn to understand what you read before posting shite.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Only if you don't want him at the club : Makes him sound like a Dutch Warburton.

Thought it was well balanced, nice to have this kinda track record we can refer to, as opposed to when Warburton came no one knew fukk all about him. 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Aye Rangers men are gonna call there loans back in ffs have a day off.

looking business wise to get shit back to normal this board are as well to put us into administration and start again why not just do that if they don't really care ffs

Who's all got loans out name all these Rangers men as you seem to know more about the Loans than anyone else?