Garner

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After getting suspended needlessly for next week and seeing the challenge today, anyone else feel he is looking for suspensions?  He was only on 10 mins and I didn't see imrie even having time to wind him up let alone definitely deserve to get upended!

i did laugh at the challenge mind you as it's good to see some dig!

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The sfa will look into that free kick - no question. He will end up with retrospective sending off 

They cant. He was booked for it.

If the Ref had missed it, he almost certainly would have had a minimum 2 game ban from the cunts.

GIRUY SFA

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The sfa will look into that free kick - no question. He will end up with retrospective sending off 

Doesn't the fact the ref booked him make it impossible to then hand out a retrospective ban ..??..

He showed today what he has to offer if we play a system to his strengths.

Yes it's only one game but it was a bloody good one from him at that.

Plenty have written him off but there is a player in there. 

Deserved mom despite being on the pitch for only 35 mins.

On 02/03/2017 at 11:00 PM, He's blue he's white said:

Albeit our most expensive signing, he just hasn't done it at all has he.  I grew to love the guy just before he got injured against the scum and thought the goals may start coming for him, but since his return he looks less of a threat, and that's saying something.

can he turn it around, can we salvage something from him?

Do us a favour and make a thread like this for the rest of the squad before Sunday

15 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Thought he was ok but was lucky with goals 2 and 3 definitely looking more impressive though still a chance to turn it round 

The ball breaking to him was fortunate.

The way he rounded the keeper and slotted it in from a tight angle with players racing onto the goal line was class.

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The ball breaking to him was fortunate.

The way he rounded the keeper and slotted it in from a tight angle with players racing onto the goal line was class.

And actually watching the 3rd goal again he was pretty bright to move late between their defender and keeper

still feel positive with the right system he'll come good 

Guest Lloyd72
7 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

He's a lot like Nicky Clark imo, I liked Clark because he would run himself into the ground but he wasn't good enough and neither is Garner. 

They've both made me look like a twat today(not that I needed help with that), Garner got 3 and Clark has just scored 4 ffs