***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

15 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

And the two clearest chances of the game did fall to us, we were unlucky not to have scored. but that's sums us up for the past wee while, unlucky.

I really fancy us this weekend 

Aye they were, Waghorn just had to bury that first one but ahwell.

I'm the same, got that big game feeling already and it's only Wednesday :lol:

I was at a 7 hour training course today..A mixture of folk there..When I hear some bawbag spouting this.."a fancy us tae beat aberdeen like..but I dinnae see us beating c****c in the final like"...I tried really hard not to react.(lasted 5 seconds).then just interrupted him and said quietly..."Hawl Hector..Rangers will be in the final and I really hope your mob are there..we fucking owe you lot a lesson"...:bangbang:

Strangely he never looked over at me again after that... 

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I was at a 7 hour training course today..A mixture of folk there..When I hear some bawbag spouting this.."a fancy us tae beat aberdeen like..but I dinnae see us beating c****c in the final like"...I tried really hard not to react.(lasted 5 seconds).then just interrupted him and said quietly..."Hawl Hector..Rangers will be in the final and I really hope your mob are there..we fucking owe you lot a lesson"...:bangbang:

Hawl Hector :happy:

6 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

He's definitely been getting better after a shaky start.

Can see Pedro starting Waghorn though although I don't know what he's been showing to management the past few months to deserve it.

Sucked up in the press and probably stated he has a point to prove. If they dont start him this weekend they might next and say on you go. Get the goals or your out because after the chances he missed at Parkhead and his goal return all season (albeit there are various reasons for it), he just hasn't taken the step up this season.

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Brocklebank