dan_ger

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mccoist says <INSERT TOPIC>

Fans say, fuck off Ally your opinion is trash, just disappear somewhere and let us try to remember the record scoring striker rather than the incompetent, greedy bastard that you really are.

Maybe if Ally and that other inept wank, MacDowell, had been fired as soon as it was obvious they were pish as Football Managers and coaches, my beloved Rangers may have been spared 4 years of the worse football many of us have ever seen.

In short get yerself the fuck Ally. Your opinions on Rangers mean fuck all to me.

BTW, make the most of the inflated salary you picked up over the years you fucking wage thief.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Sorry but that is bullshit.

Are you saying clubs that have no money for transfer fees don't bother scouting players and trying to find players they can a) loan or b) sign on free transfers?

Yes money helps obviously but to say it's pointless is a bit much.

Were not going to pull into Celtic by signing lots of players for 1 million or less than that. 

Ross Wilson is good at his job because they can pay a decent whack in fees and wages and plus they offer premier league football at good quality stadiums against good opposition.

we can't offer half that therefore we have to pay extra and currently we don't have anything extra to offer.  If the scum sign another equivalent of Sinclair then no amount of director of football could do anything about it.. only with good investment will it work

Fuckin cheek o that fat leech. The gardening leave money that he happily took from the club for fuck all would have came in handy. Meanwhile he acts like a clown in adverts for yet more money from Ladbrokes. Not a second thought about Rangers, as long as the money rolls in. 

5 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I disagree. I'm more of the opinion now that our board don't know how to run a football club. A DoF should help bridge that gap between the board and the coaching staff. 

We have been run by people who don't know how to run a football club for a long time now. 

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

If find the McCoist bashing a little tiresome now. He's not here anymore, He is entitled to his opinion as much as you and I, he is and always will be a Rangers legend.

Plus he has a fucking point.

He was a legendary player but those times are long gone.  Every time he opens his mouth on what we should do or what direction we should be heading he makes my blood boil when I think of his useless tenure as manager.  We were given a fresh slate to bring through youth and build a team to rise up the divisions playing to a certain philosophy and this clueless 'manager' signed some of the worst players that will ever grace Ibrox on wages that were obscene with no sell on value and playing football that would make your eyes bleed.  Even when he stumbled from one embarrassing result to another he was up on the karaoke or acting the joker.  Seeing as he likes to mention managers can you imagine Walter Smith doing that?  Sir Alex?  A wee karaoke session after a humiliation?  I can't.

So he's criticised the boards plan. Wonder what Dave King thinks of him now. Fair dues he raped us us for a year and cost us hundreds of thousands of pounds, but criticising the board publicly is a whole different story altogether

26 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

If find the McCoist bashing a little tiresome now. He's not here anymore, He is entitled to his opinion as much as you and I, he is and always will be a Rangers legend.

Plus he has a fucking point.

He is not in my eyes anymore. He  has tarnished his legacy by his subsequent behaviour. I am not about to go down this player/manager route to separate out his achievements either. its the same man. 

McCoist is entitled to his opinion as we all are. It's just hard to take this one when he abstained from voting.

He is a playing legend and did his best as manager for the club I believe he does love but ultimately he is probably good to have around as coach but he ain't a manager.

It's a shame that circumstances and actions have soured his status.

51 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

What a bizarre story. So his lawyer took the huff with him because he wanted to vote the King board in?

Is he also hinting that Smith abstained aswell?