The H*nskelping banner

Rambo1872

Naw . I think of it the other way .

How Scotland's SS fuckpigs can let that go ,yet if it were at Ibrox .It would have been pulled down immediately with something similar

Today  the scumbags were a disgrace again .

Penned in going to the game . Penned at the game with ugly bastards right in front of all the bears . Fuckpigs behind them .

Can you ever imagine the beggars getting this treatment at Ibrox ?????

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Albertz 78 said:

The plod don't even let young kids into Ibrox if a flag has a wooden stick on it what exactly do they stand around and do when a 20 foot bigoted banner gets taken through the porkhead turnstiles?

It's hardly something you could sneak into the ground.

Our club are pathetic in this . They don't give a fuck how we are treated at this dump

12 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

It is mate, there so brazen it's unbelievable. They're hiding behind the taboo and people's natural propensity not to want to deal with something so disgusting. Its the same factors that protected the likes of Saville for so long. This lot even have the cheek to claim the moral high ground whilst covering up child abuse and protecting paedophiles. 

For me this is a new low. It's like they're openly proud of being child rapists. 

2 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Wonder what kind of response we would have gotten if we had a fenian skelping banner unfurled at ibrox? Got a cheek about the child abuse couldn't burn the necks of these cunts with a blowtorch

Hunskelping.jpg

Let's fucking try It!

cannae be offended by this Ffs. Fitbaw fans offended act?

31 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

For me this is a new low. It's like they're openly proud of being child rapists. 

I think with many its like with their IRA crap were they are so wrapped up in their own sense of righteousness that the disgusting murders and rapes don't get due consideration or get excused by pointing fingers at us. It seems in their heads we are some kind of devils because the Ulster Scots decided they were not for taking any more shite after centuries of being told to go home. There is no one like them when it comes to a lack of self awareness and delusions of moral excellence. They live in a strange bubble were everything they see, hear, and think about themselves is the opposite of reality. I think it's the mind playing tricks on them because the truth is to tough to handle or would make them feel as disgusted with themselves and their own as they should be.

To admit they are running some kind of Irish terrorist theme football club and that Walfrid's aim to keep them from leaving the Church worked so well Scotland's been burdened with a bunch of wannabe downtrodden migrants with a victim mentality is a wake-up call that could send some of them over the edge. Best for them to remain ignorant and so the brain keeps the head buried up the backside. 

Normally you'd pity such people but these sick bastards glory in the terror their heroes inflict upon innocent people sitting in pubs or churches. Complete and utter cretins the lot of them.  

Quite simply the most laughable banner I've ever seen though. Made by some bitter guy in his Ma's living room. 

The amount of contradiction on it is staggering. Choose Sevco, choose EBTs. I thought Sevco were only formed in 2012? And who are they relating to when they talk about cheainrtg and scamming their way to titles, is it Sevco or Rangers? 

So, they're no playing Rangers, they're playing Sevco but they made a banner directly aimed at Rangers even though Rangers weren't involved today? 

I'm confused. What goes on in their brains. 

"Pantomime poppies" 

And the Palestine protest you had against an Israeli team was sincerely heartfelt was it? Didn't seem to bother y'all when an Israeli scored in the exact same game for yous :lol: 

Utter weapons. 

14 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

I think with many its like with their IRA crap were they are so wrapped up in their own sense of righteousness that the disgusting murders and rapes don't get due consideration or get excused by pointing fingers at us. It seems in their heads we are some kind of devils because the Ulster Scots decided they were not for taking any more shite after centuries of being told to go home. There is no one like them when it comes to a lack of self awareness and delusions of moral excellence. They live in a strange bubble were everything they see, hear, and think about themselves is the opposite of reality. I think it's the mind playing tricks on them because the truth is to tough to handle or would make them feel as disgusted with themselves and their own as they should be.

To admit they are running some kind of Irish terrorist theme football club and that Walfrid's aim to keep them from leaving the Church worked so well Scotland's been burdened with a bunch of wannabe downtrodden migrants with a victim mentality is a wake-up call that could send some of them over the edge. Best for them to remain ignorant and so the brain keeps the head buried up the backside. 

Normally you'd pity such people but these sick bastards glory in the terror their heroes inflict upon innocent people sitting in pubs or churches. Complete and utter cretins the lot of them.  

Fantastic post ?

12 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Quite simply the most laughable banner I've ever seen though. Made by some bitter guy in his Ma's living room. 

The amount of contradiction on it is staggering. Choose Sevco, choose EBTs. I thought Sevco were only formed in 2012? And who are they relating to when they talk about cheainrtg and scamming their way to titles, is it Sevco or Rangers? 

So, they're no playing Rangers, they're playing Sevco but they made a banner directly aimed at Rangers even though Rangers weren't involved today? 

I'm confused. What goes on in their brains. 

"Pantomime poppies" 

And the Palestine protest you had against an Israeli team was sincerely heartfelt was it? Didn't seem to bother y'all when an Israeli scored in the exact same game for yous :lol: 

Utter weapons. 

And apparently we are racist (somebody addressed that in an earlier post) and we don't sign catholics. Now that may have been true 35\40 years ago but we are a more progressive club than we are given credit for. We have had numerous Catholics at the club and its not even an issue now. And Chances are that pedro is one too. Who cares? We have moved on but the small minded theme club from the east end quite obviously have not.

Choose the glorification of terrorism. Choose blowing up wains and pregnant women. Choose to ignore child abuse. Choose to call yourself Irish although you have never set foot in the place. Choose to live in a kingdom you hate whilst living on the states' benefits. Choose soap dodging, Rangers obsession, hating the majority of the population. Choose a backwards religion that refuses to keep up with the modern world. Choose inbreeding and victimhood. Choose waking up one day and realising you are 70, laying in your piss stained bed, have achieved nothing in your life and spent the majority of it hating a Club who are multiple world record holders..... choose envy!

Choose giving your greatest ever manager a job selling lottery tickets rather than a seat on the board because he was a Protestant and then making a hypocritical, and erroneous, banner in the following century all about how Rangers don't sign Catholics. Oh, and choose almost not giving him the job as manager in the first place because you didn't want a Protestant in the role.

7 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Who helped them with the spelling? 

They must've been up all night checking the spelling. Paddy always asking 'how do you spell choose again?' Was not going down well, even with these tarrier, sectarian schooled, bastards. After all it was their primary school teacher that helped them with their spelling, in class on Friday. It was their class project of the week. ????

You wonder how they get away with these banners. We'd get slaughtered for that kind of thing, by the press, other supporters and polis.  They'll get off lightly.

Also notice their fan group leader, whatever his name is, is saying it was 'just footballing banter'. Couldn't mark their necks with a blowtorch. 

7 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

And apparently we are racist (somebody addressed that in an earlier post) and we don't sign catholics. Now that may have been true 35\40 years ago but we are a more progressive club than we are given credit for. We have had numerous Catholics at the club and its not even an issue now. And Chances are that pedro is one too. Who cares? We have moved on but the small minded theme club from the east end quite obviously have not.

We've always had Catholics playing for us. 

Choose rejoicing in child abuse ..

ah so they finally admit it then? 

Would love to see us fire something back at them at the cup game but we'll probably get treated to another generic red white and blue bore fest. 

Doesn't even have to be anything illegal just something factual that will make them squirm hopefully there's a few bears with thinking caps on