17/18 kits

4 minutes ago, delparlane said:

This. ^ Love the look of the home top; the only problems with it are that ugly-as-fuck sponsor logo and the fact that it will aye be a reminder of what a shite season this was. Crying shame, that.

Preferred the 12/13 top which I saw today on a guy in Hednesford Tesco. The understated Tennents logo was spot on.

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

The thick fucks boycotting merchandise have as much impact as waving a crossed out 6 inch SNP flag in front of Buckingham palace. SNP boo SNP boo. "eh mate, you do know this is where the queen lives?"

It's just an excuse to feel some ill-informed self-importance and save a bit of cash.

Last paragraph is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've read on here. 

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

The thick fucks boycotting merchandise have as much impact as waving a crossed out 6 inch SNP flag in front of Buckingham palace. SNP boo SNP boo. "eh mate, you do know this is where the queen lives?"

It's just an excuse to feel some ill-informed self-importance and save a bit of cash.

I did find this post hard to understand - so I'll direct my questions slowly and one at a time.

what does an SNP flag look like? 

46 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I did find this post hard to understand - so I'll direct my questions slowly and one at a time.

what does an SNP flag look like? 

snp-stronger-for-scotland-handwaving-fla

It was supposed to be tongue in cheek, while serving the purpose of making a point.

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My daughter bought me that at Christmas ?, also bought two above from boca 10 at Braehead. 

My mate got the one with the RAF style logo saying WATP on it, it's a belter but i didn't want to copy cos we have season books next to each other:lol:

53 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Let people buy what they feckin want, from where they feckin want. Some amount of wee wimmen in this forum ffs.

People do buy what they want, know why? Because the fannies at the top have set the precedent, let the barra boys make their own shite in return for favours and sell it with no profit for the club, known as a CLUSTERFCUK!image.gif.cb90269f91580a0c3bfd93499abe7a87.gif

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It was last Monday i was up, had a few crackers, i struggled to decide aswell, lots of Cooper shirts.

Devil woman made me go to braehead today because silverburn was shite, 9 in a row one was good and Tam Forsyth one, had a good blether with bear who was selling, cracking talk on how there designed and chosen. 

57 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Devil woman made me go to braehead today because silverburn was shite, 9 in a row one was good and Tam Forsyth one, had a good blether with bear who was selling, cracking talk on how there designed and chosen. 

That the boy with the fair hair? Said his dads favourite was Super Cooper?

Aye he knows his shit, i had a good blether with him on Monday about stuff aswell.

Called out to work there and missing the sash bash, going to fire over, better late than never!:UK:

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye he knows his shit, i had a good blether with him on Monday about stuff aswell.

Called out to work there and missing the sash bash, going to fire over, better late than never!:UK:

The very lad m8, soon as he saw the tattoos he was right over, gave me a bear discount as well ?

16 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The very lad m8, soon as he saw the tattoos he was right over, gave me a bear discount as well ?

Fucking love that black one with Ibrox and the Union Flag over it i bought today, especially when he explained the thought behind it and discussions over the final design, guy in a shopping centre has more of an idea than the halfwits who come up with vomit inducing tripe like follow with pride etc. 

32 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Quoted myself instead of you ?, fucking mong, as above ☝

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Had some new ones in, fucking belters, took me ages to pick a couple. 

The top ones a cunts for the wash. All of the graphic got fucked in a 40 wash. Be careful with it mate.

My dad got me the white one with Cooper, Greig and Forsyth on it