Public boycott of season tickets...

Virtuoso

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

In what way will either of those cases change everything?

If we are proven to have acted correctly in the tribunal and CW looses his fraud case a lot of Scottish football will find themselves in court having to pay Rangers a lot of compensation for the way we've been treated!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shawsie said:

If we are proven to have acted correctly in the tribunal and CW looses his fraud case a lot of Scottish football will find themselves in court having to pay Rangers a lot of compensation for the way we've been treated!

Bollocks

Just now, Shawsie said:

Another obsessed child molester emerges from under their rock.

Fenian bastard.

Lie down and grunt.

9 hours ago, Shawsie said:

interesting why you only quote the SD court case, especially when the more important HMRC Tribunal and CW court case will change almost everything. 

I may be wrong here but the HMRC Tribunal and the CW court case are in the realm of oldco and while their outcomes, when the cases are finished, are significant in their own right I don't think they bite on the finances of Rangers at this time.    The outcomes bite on the reputation of the Club because the name of Rangers is the name of Rangers.    The cases, while they continue, possibly (probably / certainly) affect sentiment of any potential new investors out there who may be interested in putting money into the club, until the cases are concluded.   These cases do not, I believe, pose any risk to money having to be found by the Club.   In the fraud case the court will either conclude it was fraud or it wasn't and dispense its judgement accordingly, no risk of money coming out of Rangers.  In the HMRC case, again its about oldco in my understanding and would not driectly affect the finances of the Club nowadays.  

But the current court case that the Club is embroiled in with SD does very much affect the Club at this time.  if the Club loses the court case then the remedy for SD is damages and costs.  Could be quite a bit of money.   In effect, if it went that way, it seems to me that for every £1 of ST money Supporters hand over to the Club this season a chunk of that risks having to be paid to SD if the court decides in SD's favour.   That may simply have to be viewed as a fact of Rangers football life this season if the court case is not won.  Because I can't see that there is any reserve money available to the Club to pay out what might be substantial damages.   In buying a ST I buy in the knowledge that some of that money may need to be used to go straight to SD if Rangers lose the court case.

18 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

The SFA and all other clubs will never have to pay for the wrongdoing against us. The establishment will see to that!

That's why the SPL no longer exists.

There's nobody to hold responsible.

I reluctantly won't be renewing it. Not until i see serious investment. After all King can hardly complain he wanted and urged plenty boycott's before he got his paws on the club. Fuck he even put the club itself at risk when he pleaded with creditors to reject Green's cva. 

On 29/04/2017 at 1:33 PM, Virtuoso said:

...until the board put their heads above the parapet and come out and state 10/15+ million will be made available to soley rebuild. It's up to them to find it.

Well King and SoS seemed keen on boycotting until further assurances were given under the previous regime  :happy:

King will promise investment of over £10million, but the only investment will be fans ST money.

He will use Pedo & backroom staff's entire wages bill over a number of years along with new players contracts to get to that £10m, but he won't openly say this. That's the way he works, he's already claimed our ST money as part of his investment. 

That's why I wont be buying a ST this term!

The hmrc case will have no effect on Rangers Football Club other than in the event we lose it the usual suspects will be out screaming for trophies to be stripped. Which won't happen. Hmrc made this clear at the time they rejected the cva. "The sale of the club is not being undermined it simply takes a different route. It also means that the new company will be free from claims or litigation in a way which would not be achievable with a cva. Rangers can make a fresh start".

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 2:34 PM, one55 said:

won't be renewing my season ticket. call me whatever the fuck you want but at least i put my money where my mouth is unlike King. 

Aye, very true. And no need to put your money where his mouth is.

FTP 

55 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I reluctantly won't be renewing it. Not until i see serious investment. After all King can hardly complain he wanted and urged plenty boycott's before he got his paws on the club. Fuck he even put the club itself at risk when he pleaded with creditors to reject Green's cva. 

Cool. Catch ye at Ibrox again when we're back on top :tu:

Sorry but I disagree and will be renewing regardless. Boycotting renewals and hitting ST income is a risk which I don't think is worth taking. It will weaken us further while making us even more of a laughing stock than we already are...With no guarantee of it making any difference whatsoever to investment.

12 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Seriously I disrepair at times, boycott the club you profess to hold dear because you don't like the current incumbent in the directors box. That sounds like a plan straight out the MW big book of plans!

It's nothing to do with liking or disliking the current incumbents, it's the fact that they have so far invested heefuckinghaw and will continue to do so as we renew in numbers.

Did you actually read my following posts or just jump to the end and let your arse reply.

Fuck me.

Confused, how can it not be about the current board if you are concerned with their level of investment. No, I never read all your following posts, why would I when I can let my arse reply.

Is this what passes for debate, don't like a reply so you go all girly!

Fuck me

Took my renewal into the TO this afternoon - people were trickling in and out. Asked the guy how sales were and he said just over 20k which is a little bit worrying. Im sure someone posted last week that sales were at that same figure??? In saying that, thats around half way there which is not too bad at this stage. 

Anyway, any kind of boycott is lunacy. If ever there was a time for every bear who has the means to buy a ST it's now. We need investment - selling 40k + again next season is a real attreaction to hopefully someone out there.

Get them bought lads - this is not the time turn your back on our (and our forefathers) great club. 

2 hours ago, thebooler said:

That's why the SPL no longer exists.

There's nobody to hold responsible.

Did the SFA not keep some of our transfer money? If these cases go in favour I am sure BDO will be asking for the funds for the old Co creditors pot.

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Took my renewal into the TO this afternoon - people were trickling in and out. Asked the guy how sales were and he said just over 20k which is a little bit worrying. Im sure someone posted last week that sales were at that same figure??? In saying that, thats around half way there which is not too bad at this stage. 

Anyway, any kind of boycott is lunacy. If ever there was a time for every bear who has the means to buy a ST it's now. We need investment - selling 40k + again next season is a real attreaction to hopefully someone out there.

Get them bought lads - this is not the time turn your back on our (and our forefathers) great club. 

Thats normal for now. Figures always rise near the deadline.