New Daily Record blog.

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What slate the DR or have a go at the bheasts?

Nae chance.

Wait, you want me to write something slating the DR in the DR? I'm sure any paper would be delighted to publish something slaughtering them. :duh: 

58 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Wait, you want me to write something slating the DR in the DR? I'm sure any paper would be delighted to publish something slaughtering them. :duh: 

Why not ? Most Rangers fans are sick to the back teeth with the negativity from them, They are supposed to be an impartial media and surely they are entitled to allow a Rangers supporter to vent his feelings as to why they constantly attack the club and fans.

Then again Daryl Cooney is quite happy to allow people to tell lies so long as it's trying to show Rangers fans in a bad light.. That one backfired on him slightly. 

Just now, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Why not ? Most Rangers fans are sick to the back teeth with the negativity from them, They are supposed to be an impartial media and surely they are entitled to allow a Rangers supporter to vent his feelings as to why they constantly attack the club and fans.

Then again Daryl Cooney is quite happy to allow people to tell lies so long as it's trying to show Rangers fans in a bad light.. That one backfired on him slightly. 

Because it wouldn't see the light of day and would be a complete waste of my time writing it.

Got told there about and can confirm an online article in today's Rhebel.

Picture of Feyenoord fans fighting.

Then a caption associating it to Rangers FC, assume this is meant to be part of the trail to find the article (sport/football/Rangers). And then the article itself which can be clicked on which mentions ex Ranger Gio Van B. That's the Rangers link.

So picture (of rioting).....Rangers FC....article.

Is it any wonder folk despise this republican Rangers hating gutter rag.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I want you to show integrity to backing the club and it's fans.

The fact you won't, rather than saying you don't believe it's required, says it all

:whistle:

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Then a caption associating it to Rangers FC, assume this is meant to be part of the trail to find the article (sport/football/Rangers). And then the article itself which can be clicked on which mentions ex Ranger Gio Van B. That's the Rangers link.

:tu:

Rat Bastards .... each and every one of them  .... My deepest sympathies go to the rats.

:UK:

23 hours ago, John Eric Bartholomew said:

Well done The Dude. When I was a wannabe writer and editor, I would have loved to write for someone and be paid for it. In fact, I was trying to get this gig before it started, but it wasn't to be.

There are always going to be people who support Rangers online who hate on the next Rangers man through jealousy, or short-sightedness. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do.

Fair play to you for having the confidence to publish your work through the Record on RM.

To be fair  @The Dude has been completely honest and open about it on here, and in return received a mass of negative criticism which should have been aimed at the Daily Record itself.  

But the real irony is those forum members who crticise have advertised his new writing vehicle and sold it many times better than he could ever have done himself, which might suggest he knows what he is doing, and the mockers have been well hooked.. :rofl:

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Just noticed that they've tagged Rangers in this article :lol:

Screenshot_20170507-210105.png

That's the one.

Indefensible scum journalism / editorial control from gutter rag.

37 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

The reason for the "mass of negative criticism" was down to him writing for them .... then coming on here looking for sugar lumps and support ..... no amount of directing anything in the direction of the DR from us  would make any difference.

The fact he is entering a position to perhaps change some of the things we as outsiders see as wrong and can't .... and also the glaring fact he is totally helpless in doing so and he has said he will not do ....  seems to have escaped you mate.

It would only be ironic though .... if the percentage of "mockers" was in any way a significant figure that would amount to the serious advertising of his blog  .... and he has posted himself saying that all Rangers web sites combined offer little or nothing percentage wise .... and would add no great value to him or his paymasters at the DR ... basically rating us as insignificant. 

This he said himself .... when answering a poster who was asking others not to click on the link to his blog ..... as it was a link to the hated DR.

Which in my opinion is more "ironic" than how you see it ..... I think he was naive to come on to the site and think everyone would just say ... "Oh! wonderful .... now we have someone who will tell it as we see it" ..... his many posts in this thread have been nothing short of disastrous if he was looking for support on here ... and raises the question of why?

Only he can answer that question truthfully .... he has come up with "some" answers that are mixed and sometimes contradictory  ..... but personally I think he has missed the glaring one .... ego ... but I doubt he will admit that one.

No matter where he writes ... his opinion will always be challenged just like our own ..... rightly so .... the fact he now blogs for the DR makes his opinion more open to criticism as he has been employed by what most Rangers supporters see as the enemy .... so much more so now .... as he is writing under the banner of being The (DR's) Rangers blogger .... and will be conceived ..... rightly or wrongly .... as being the opinion of all Rangers supporters.

At the end of the day ... online .... we are judged by others for our opinion on topics ...... the Dude now has a real responsibility to ensure that he does The Rangers justice in his blogs .... or nothing now or in the future will change ..... at the DR .... or any other of our enemies' biased and bigoted anti-Rangers printing presses.

Too much sense in that post mate.

????

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

The reason for the "mass of negative criticism" was down to him writing for them .... then coming on here looking for sugar lumps and support ..... no amount of directing anything in the direction of the DR from us  would make any difference.

The fact he is entering a position to perhaps change some of the things we as outsiders see as wrong and can't .... and also the glaring fact he is totally helpless in doing so and he has said he will not do ....  seems to have escaped you mate.

It would only be ironic though .... if the percentage of "mockers" was in any way a significant figure that would amount to the serious advertising of his blog  .... and he has posted himself saying that all Rangers web sites combined offer little or nothing percentage wise .... and would add no great value to him or his paymasters at the DR ... basically rating us as insignificant .... and quoting Twitter and other sites as being of more value .... why start a thread with a link to the DR on here then ... if we are so unworthy .... ego? .... possibly.

This he said himself .... when answering a poster who was asking others not to click on the link to his blog ..... as it was a link to the hated DR .... Why? .... could it be for hits ... he says no .... then why not cut and paste? ... he replies he should be paid for his work .... mixed signals all over the shop there then.

Which in my opinion is more "ironic" than how you see it ..... I think he was naive to come on to the site and think everyone would just say ... "Oh! wonderful .... now we have someone who will tell it as we see it" ..... his debut blog left a lot to be desired ... and his many posts in this thread have been nothing short of disastrous if he was looking for support on here ... and raises yet again the question of why?

Only he can answer that question truthfully .... he has come up with "some" answers that are mixed and sometimes contradictory  ..... but personally I think he has missed the glaring one .... ego ... but I doubt he will admit that one.

No matter where he writes ... his opinion will always be challenged just like our own ..... rightly so .... the fact he now blogs for the DR makes his opinion more open to criticism as he has been employed by what most Rangers supporters see as the enemy .... so much more so now .... as he is writing under the banner of being The (DR's) Rangers blogger .... and will be conceived ..... rightly or wrongly .... as being the opinion of all Rangers supporters.

At the end of the day ... online .... we are judged by others for our opinion on topics ...... the Dude now has a real responsibility to ensure that he does The Rangers justice in his blogs .... or nothing now or in the future will change ..... at the DR .... or any other of our enemies' biased and bigoted anti-Rangers printing presses.

He has a responsibility to be honest to himself first and foremost, and then he can be judged. 

Are you suggesting that each Rangers fan should bow down to what the majority, or even just you think ?

Personally I would not associate myself with the Record given the same chance (as if :happy:), but can understand someone who is objective wanting to put a truthful account or even his own point across, or even someone who (however unlikely) thinks they may change things ? 

And I certainly would not criticise the rights of someone getting paid for doing what they enjoy. 

In the unlikely event I ever read @The Dudes  DR blogs I will criticize them or praise them objectively in a fair manner, and not just take the easy view of denying him the platform.

I constantly advise others on here not to buy in to the biased media, however there are still many honest, hard working people involved there who I would not criisize, only the ones who have no integrity, or an outright agenda against us. At this stage @The Dude does not need to justify himself for either of those.

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

He has a responsibility to be honest to himself first and foremost, and then he can be judged. 

Are you suggesting that each Rangers fan should bow down to what the majority, or even just you think ?

As this is the only question you seem to be asking I'll answer ... No I don't ..... just expressing my individual opinion as I interpret the situation.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

As this is the only question you seem to be asking I'll answer ... No I don't ..... just expressing my individual opinion as I interpret the situation.

There may be times I question @The Dude too, but at this point he is innocent till proven guilty..........:happy:

Jackson has slaughtered Pedro again. TBH he's slaughtered him for winning yesterday but I imagine that he had the article already to go when we weren't winning.

I'm honestly unsure of what will happen with Pedro but he's getting slaughtered for this sides shiteness. 

He can only properly be judged when he has his own squad.

Seems the press just want to go after a guy who's probably finding his feet and having to rely on a squad of spineless bastards minus one or two.

Pathetic 

53 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Jackson has slaughtered Pedro again. TBH he's slaughtered him for winning yesterday but I imagine that he had the article already to go when we weren't winning.

I'm honestly unsure of what will happen with Pedro but he's getting slaughtered for this sides shiteness. 

He can only properly be judged when he has his own squad.

Seems the press just want to go after a guy who's probably finding his feet and having to rely on a squad of spineless bastards minus one or two.

Pathetic 

The cunt never stops.  Wanker of the highest order.

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He's been slaughtered consistently in here since the day he was appointed...

I've not read the article, but how's it any different from anything Rangers fans are saying. We've had 'Pedro out' threads, and even cunts demanding he ISN'T given any transfer money. 

I don't read the Rhecord, but not everything in it can be completely fabricated or purely an attack on Rangers.   Sometimes we're just shite and it's reported as such. 

Those going on the attack @The Dude for taking a paid role following and writing about Rangers are mostly just jealous and angry wee men who are happy to shout about all their perceived grievances, but willing to do fuck all about it. 

The Daily Rhecord is an absolute gutter rag, but the only way to change the narrative is to get Bears in there and change it. 

My point wasnt anything to do with the dude TBH.

I just found it funny that we were linked to feyenoord riots and then Jackson giving a guy Pelters for not turning this shower of shite into a credible force.

Even under Murty we looked honking and bar the taigs and Hamilton we had been awful.

It's a shite squad and whether pedro is goOd enough remains to be seen but he deserves his own squad and his own style.

He can't possibly fairly be judged at this point 

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

My point wasnt anything to do with the dude TBH.

I just found it funny that we were linked to feyenoord riots and then Jackson giving a guy Pelters for not turning this shower of shite into a credible force.

Even under Murty we looked honking and bar the taigs and Hamilton we had been awful.

It's a shite squad and whether pedro is goOd enough remains to be seen but he deserves his own squad and his own style.

He can't possibly fairly be judged at this point 

Agreed. Shocking and typical of that tag.

Also agreed, but many on the forum hold another view - Pedro has (wrongly) taken pelters from a certain group of posters on here since day one.