Carlos Pena talks to STV ahead of his Ibrox move

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Weiss is reportedly signing tomorrow night, and things with Dorrans and Walker seem to be going smoothly as well. So that's 5 signings straight in with the space of a week hopefully 

Is Weiss really in the frame for a move back to us?

Let's be honest here, he could come and be shit. But there's the positive side, how many players in their careers have came to Scotland after stuttering and turned their career around? This could be someone who plays a blinder for a couple of seasons and sells for £10m. 

Good luck Pena 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

nah.... he could be saying anything tbh. :lol:

I'm gonna wait on the official welcome thread

I can tell you that the subtitles is more or less correct for what he is saying. Hopefully he ends up doing very good for us. 

47 minutes ago, gsa said:

I've no idea why but he seems the sort of guy who could potentially be a cult hero.

Will either be brilliant and mental or shockingly bad and mental. 

Hopefully brilliant and mental.

Scores two, wins game, two footed Ariel challengbe deep into away dug out. 

Loving this...happy with the 2 already  in and i  like the  names being  mentioned . Not felt like this for many a year ,  still waiting for the scum to  step in and try to sign them , like the rhatts they are , can't wait till Pena is a Rangers player . Feels like every day is a Birthday 

4 hours ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Scores with both feet and can head a goal too - i likes it! 

From this video his feet / body seem to act as fast as his mind which is essential for a striker so I think he's going to be a cracker. On the vid he also likes to bles...himse.... ah fuk it, get him teld Pedro ??

What was clear in the last couple of matches we played them was that we had no creativity whatsoever, like we did with Aluko etc at one time; this guy fits the bill perfectly to give us that. If Caixinha gets the best out of him then he could be a very special player for us.

9 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Weiss is reportedly signing tomorrow night, and things with Dorrans and Walker seem to be going smoothly as well. So that's 5 signings straight in with the space of a week hopefully 

The Hearts lad?