Welcome to Rangers FC, Daniel Candeias!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best of luck to the guy... hope he can really shine in this league and find a home.

Looks like he has a superb delivery on him and clearly played at a decent level.

This is the riskiest signing so far for me but I dont have any expectations like most I think.

Desperate to see some games now!

Bring on the friendlies.

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

OP don't take this the wrong way but U seriously need a fuckin ride I would say firing in to a big hot minge is better than 33 likes on Rangers media 

Can buy minge any day of the week. Can't buy the likes he gets from his threads. 

He's a likes tart.

But I like him ?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Can buy minge any day of the week. Can't buy the likes he gets from his threads. 

He's a likes tart.

But I like him ?

That's up to him but I'd say if getting likes on RM is the highlight of ur day/week/year then u most certainly will be the type that has to buy minge. I like the OP as well he's a good bear but someone needs to tell the big man that there's a big world out there and not everything revolves around RM

6 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

That's up to him but I'd say if getting likes on RM is the highlight of ur day/week/year then u most certainly will be the type that has to buy minge. I like the OP as well he's a good bear but someone needs to tell the big man that there's a big world out there and not everything revolves around RM

I wrote this while I was waiting on my girlfriend getting out of new look :lol: 

15 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I'm pumping his burd. Take the hint, back off, let him spend time on his phone ?

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Probably the one I'm least excited about out of all the signings and even players linked,watch him go on to be the star man now haha 

I remember when we signed Stuart Munro I thought why. he shut me up hope this guy does the same.

We've had bad experiences with nomadic players in recent years, but in fairness the level of club he's been loaned too is generally pretty high. Benfica are some side as well, plenty of good players struggling to even get near there team. A bit of stability will hopefully do him good, he's playing at a lower level and should be in his prime right now - plus he gives us an option no one else currently does stylistically. Got to give the manager our faith on this one for now i guess, but i'd like to see Walker coming in as well. 

Welcome to Rangers Daniel.

And really impressed with the way Pedro and the board have operated this transfer window. Pretty much every player targeted has signed so far and the squad already looks way better than last season.

3 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Daniel Candeias

From Wikipedia,

Daniel João Santos Candeias (born 25 February 1988) is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a winger for Rangers FC. He adapted the nickname "timskelper"at a very young age in Portugal

:mutley:

So ... he isnt a fan of that Canadian coffee chain then?