**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

The manager often talks about 'moments'.  I think he means somewhere in that word that goals are the end product of the 'moments'.

We're not seeing moments.  Not enough quality to take the chances that are created.  We are not seeing the side score winning goals.  It's all become the same as Warburton teams - heaps of possession, some chances created......but not enough goals.  

And this was supposed to be a season where we'd be seeing a much stronger Rangers side, a much more competitive Rangers side.    Seems to me to be all talk from Pedro.  He is not able to produce a team that can deliver on the talk.    Shades of here's the new boss.......same as the old boss. 

Just now, cushynumber said:

Niko has been mince as well. 

This was after a stellar training week remember.   All that extra effort put in by the squad.  So much that Herrera 'overloaded' and a key summer signing is not even on the bench.   I think Pedro has found the excuses phrase book left behind by Warburton. 

Our centre backs, jack and Dorrans improve us, good signings. Morelos shows promise too. 

Jury out on the others but it's early days.

i don't think we've had a bad window. I think we're improved. We should show some reasonable patience. Clean slate this season, lets judge Pedro after he's been given reasonable time for the new guys to settle and more time to bring in further signings before the window closes to illustrate he knows like us where we need to strengthen. 

Just now, ScotBear said:

Our centre backs, jack and Dorrans improve us, good signings. Morelos shows promise too. 

i don't think we've had a bad window. I think we're improved. We should show some reasonable patience. Clean slate this season, lets judge Pedro after he's been given reasonable time for the new guys to settle and more time to bring in further signings before the window closes to illustrate he knows like us where we need to strengthen. 

This attitude will see us miles behind the taigs by Christmas. Cut our losses now. Pedro is a consistent failure in the big games.

Just now, ScotBear said:

i don't think we've had a bad window. I think we're improved. We should show some reasonable patience. Clean slate this season lets judge Pedro after he's been given reasonable time for the new guys to settle and more time to bring in further signings before the window closes to illustrate he knows like us where we need to strengthen. 

and as it stands (87th minute) with this "clean slate this season" we've been knocked out of Europe by a team that finished 4th in Luxembourg with 7 new signings and 5-points behind the taigs already with only 3 league games played.