17 games played competitively (18 including today):

10 wins
1 draw 
6 defeats including

A humiliating European exit to semi pro part timers, 
A record defeat to the bheasts, 
A 25 year record against the sheep, 
A Scottish cup record in semi finals stretching back 80 years

...and that's not including last week (referring aside).

Not good enough for me. Sorry, but forget about it not 'being his team' / Warburtons signings etc - this is now his team - he simply doesn't have what it takes.

People say give him the next two / three games / until Christmas etc games / pick up points - but that's simply buying him time before the inevitable. Sooner rather than later for me.

He needs to walk / be shown the door.

Thanks for the memories PC ( :sarcasm: ) - but don't let the door hit your arse on the way out you incompetent fuck.

Even if we win here, the above shouldn't be forgotten about. 

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

17 games played competitively (18 including today):

10 wins
1 draw 
6 defeats including

A humiliating European exit to semi pro part timers, 
A record defeat to the bheasts, 
A 25 year record against the sheep, 
A Scottish cup record in semi finals stretching back 80 years

...and that's not including last week (referring aside).

Not good enough for me. Sorry, but forget about it not 'being his team' / Warburtons signings etc - this is now his team - he simply doesn't have what it takes.

People say give him the next two / three games / until Christmas etc games / pick up points - but that's simply buying him time before the inevitable. Sooner rather than later for me.

He needs to walk / be shown the door.

Thanks for the memories PC ( :sarcasm: ) - but don't let the door hit your arse on the way out you incompetent fuck.

Spot on mate.

3 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

I don't think it's as bad as it's being made out on here, as we've definitely been the better side, but improvements in every area are needed.

Agreed. Watched many games at Ibrox under Mcleish and Smith eras, from title winning sides, where we played no worse than this and won. But we had that wee bit of extra quality to produce something special.

i don't see the desire to blame Pedro today. We just need a bit more quality in final third. A striker and a winger/attacking midfielder. 

2 minutes ago, ScotBear said:

Agreed. Watched many games at Ibrox under Mcleish and Smith eras, from title winning sides, where we played no worse than this and won. But we had that wee bit of extra quality to produce something special.

i don't see the desire to blame Pedro today. We just need a bit more quality in final third. A striker and a winger/attacking midfielder. 

Exactly, a bit more of a cutting edge up front (and in place of Miller) and we'd be 2 in front.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not depending Pedro but let's remember the absolute garbage MW bought to our club .Wasted years under him and Ally imo 

Pedro is under massive pressure if we lose next OF no matter what happens here 

O'Hallaron, Waghorn, MacKay and Garner all scored today. Total garbage performance by the lot of them