*****Official Ross County vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Guest Lloyd72

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It has been a pretty bad performance, bar some decent spells. If this was against Celtic, Aberdeen or Hibs I doubt we'd be leaving with a win.

That doesn't matter a jot today. These are the games last season we were dropping points from. We need to be more consistent across the board and need to finish teams off. We did that eventually today.

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Always one banger, shut yer hole we won 3-1 & gained 2 points on shame fc. Have a beer mate.

We were fucking shite if that's the level you're happy with at us you will be happy in Coatbridge celebrating with the rest of the Mutants.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

It has been a pretty bad performance, bar some decent spells. If this was against Celtic, Aberdeen or Hibs I doubt we'd be leaving with a win.

We have not won in the league there its a good result mate not the prettiest but I will take it. Plenty good signs but when he stops playing Miller from the start now as Herrera scored so should be on imo next game.

Just now, Inigo said:

All in all it's the kind of thing we used to do a lot when we were winning. Look ropey at times but still come away with a comfortable looking (on paper) win from tricky venues.

Lat year we wouldn't have won that game but the depth of squad is better now albeit the jury is still out on the manager.

Dominant first half even with Miller and Niko

Midfield fall the game again. 

Correct changes from Pedro for me, especially Rossiter coming on, would have brought him before Pena though.

Pena needs a boot in the arse very lazy looking style and clearly needs loads of games to get up to speed.

Morelos was superb .

Professional display, 3 points needed. 

Morelos will score 20+ easy, Ryan Jack has been excellent. Wallace and Tav also good today. Good win, back onto the tails of they tarriers cunts - do them at ibrox and it's wide open again.

Play up the Glasgow Rangers

Not bad in the end but was disappointed second half until we scored again. Good to see both strikers scoring but need to bin Miller and kranjcar next game as they were both dreadful. Pena will be a beast of a player once he gets some games under him and gets match sharpe!

Just now, Copland bear said:

He should be training with a personal trainer, he is not fit and it's up to the manager to get him fit, he shouldn't be a lot fitter when we play the tarriers.

Is it general fitness or match fitness, there's only one way to get the latter, problem is we are never comfortable enough in games to bring him on and ease himself into the game.

6 minutes ago, one55 said:

thank fuck. 

Calm doon yoo ya over exuberant nutter, this is the type of over the top reaction that could get us in trouble, what next from you, well done Rangers, put the fruit shoot down and follow with pride in a smoke free environment 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

mate I said about 35mins that we should go 3 at the back to to push another midfielder in next to Jack and Dorrans. The last substitution is what I wanted at half time. 

+1 for your appointment as new Rangers manager 2018 :whistle:

Don't know about the 3 at,  but defo Rossiter on for Miller when Herrera came on. Needed energy in there and someone to press and tackle.

3 points , tough away game

Just glad fox stayed up for the "Boxing" 

Most of us would've taken 3-1 before the game so we've got to be happy. In saying that, we didn't half make it hard for ourselves, 2-0 and cruising and they should've been down to 10men, we could have put a bit of goal difference on the board but ends up being harder than it should have. 

We huffed and puffed a bit after their goal for 15-20 mins but playing with some not fit, some not good enough and some with no legs left. 

Glad to have the 3 points after that second half. 

Wouldn't complain too much if we had been grinding out shite victories, but when we're coming off the back of a draw and loss you want better, especially after that first half. 

Hopefully that goal does the world of good for Herrera, but I still don't think he's the right foil for Morelos, we need someone with a bit of pace in there. Because Morelos is just as good as Herrera at holding up the ball. 

Pena needs to get in the gym. A few nice touches and got into some good positions, but looked like he was running backwards the few times he broke free. 

Tav, Wallace and Alves played well. Just don't fancy Cardoso when he has players run at him. 

Delighted with the 3 points BUT this is about more than just that. We are rank fucking rotten and there is big trouble ahead of this team the longer clueless Pedro is allowed to control the team.

As i said the victory is welcome but you have to look deeper than that and we are devoid of creativity. Pena, pfft forget about it because that guy is pish. The most notable thing he will do in a Rangers shirt is.....well nothing. We can not allow this muppet any more money to spend when his biggest outlay is on 2 mexicans who make Egil Ostenstad look a player.

Something drastic has to change at Ibrox.