Fannies with flares

Lord Lockin

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Do you really believe it's not them or is this a deny and deflection tactic which was pretty predictable?

So if it's the UBs are they acting like a bunch of arseholes ?

Just saying you can keep saying it's the union bears all the time easy targets ... I've know it's not always them 

49 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

People like this cunt are the exact reason the atmosphere is wank at Ibrox 80% of the time. 

Can't see there being much of an atmosphere if half the grounds fucking choking , I was in the front row near where it landed , couldn't see 5 mins of the game choking to fuck , had to put T shirt over my face and fucking stank the rest of the day , while the culprits no giving two fucks 

21 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

you wont cry,if you get hit on the face with one,

and get blinded with it,i wonder what you would

then.:notallowed:

Is this a poem Tom?

19 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

Just saying you can keep saying it's the union bears all the time easy targets ... I've know it's not always them 

Literally, no smoke without fire ? 

I would love a standing section but they're ruining the chances of it and they've brought numerous flares which is turning the whole thing into a culture of acceptance for others to think it's ok.

To move the standing section forward they need to take the lead on this and stamp it out. Someone in the UB has a source and I couldn't give a fck who it is but the UBs need to wisen up on it.

Tom's poem has inspired me to write my own....

I once knew a man called Lord Lockin,

Whose arse did enjoy a good cockin'

He hated the flares,

That were thrown by the bears,

And now he can't handle the mockin'

48 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Their tunes are shit.

Despise all this pyro/smoke bomb pish. Someone could get injured and anyone with athsma, particularly a kid, could get into difficulty.

Shower of selfish fannies who can't sing for shit. They're played out and absolutely fucking boring.

Borderline racist smoke bombs.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Wasn't at the game. It wouldn't have made a difference if I was though, I'd have had the same reaction. 

Ill be at our next game if someone wants to throw one over my head then they are welcome to, I'll not cry. 

So your condoning throwing flares - smoke bombs - what ever - fuckin sad

Lacks imagination. They could make their own using kitchen roll tubes, acrylic paint and long streams of crepe paper coming out for the smoke. Would be safer and would be quite a spectacle. Until cunts start throwing the paper on the park. 

Personally don't think there is enough discussion on these smoke devices. Presume whoever is throwing them is about twelve, however it doesn't look good or cool, its annoying for the fans at the game, I just don't see the purpose of them and wish we would stop it

26 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Gonnae stop fucking calling them flares.

this is a flare...

o-FLARES-ENGLISH-FOOTBALL-facebook.jpg 

its a fucking smoke bomb. 

It certainly was a smoke bomb. I'm not keen on them,or flares due to my previous illnesses, but if I'm at a game when they are lit then I just cover my face with my scarf, such as when I'm with my friends at Warsaw Legia games. Throwing them over the top of people is a different story though and imo shouldn't be done. These pics are from last year at Lazienki 3 in Warsaw when the Ultras in the Żyleta stand went the full hog with their repertoire.

IMG_1089.JPG

IMG_1112.JPG

IMG_1109.JPG

IMG_1124.JPG