Millers Agent

Lloyd

2 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Fuck sake mate has Miller stole your wife or something, no worse than windass, candias, or herrera and mind he's nearly 38.

Its amazing how excuses can be made to fit a narrative. Our stand in left back has scored more goals in half the appearances Miller has made. 

32 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

1.  Why should clarity be given to fans about an internal issue. Every joey Barton or mark Warburton issue we should go public to address nosiness rather than sort things privately?

Absolute nonsense.

2.  I'm not even bloody suggesting Miller is the leak.  Imo it's far likelier MOH. But id expect never really to find out the truth, nor should I via Rangers.

Today is about Miller's agent making inflammatory remarks which are hostile to Pedro and the club.

Yet folk are having a go at pedro again probably through default.  Or cos you clearly can't criticise the Miller camp without hating him for playing for bheasts and getting a contract extension.......

I haven't had a go at Pedro over it myself, and I'm not even accusing you personally of having a problem with Miller because of who he played for but there's no doubt some always have and still do. There's a difference between thinking he shouldn't be near the team in a footballing sense and some of the stuff that's been going about and I've found it quite depressing

51 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Really don't see why people think this is a ridiculous thing to say. It's a common phrase in Portugal and fitted in well to our situation at the time and still is relevant. The media who are the dogs in this metaphor keep barking at us making up stories and shite in the papers and the team is the caravan that keeps moving regardless as we are bigger than the dogs! Can't see why people can't get their heads around that one....

They don't want to, but it's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other with people who don't like foreign metaphors.  

Whether he's the rat or not (personally I think not) he's simply not good enough. He's never been top class and like it or not he did play for them which I'll always hold against him.

He now seems to be working his exit ticket which is fine by me. Although the agent has made a right tit of them both with that post.

Thanks for your efforts Kenny, you have given your all but definitely time to go.

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

That depends on how you view it, I don't think he was misinterpreted when claiming Aberdeens bubble had burst and they would struggle this season, unbeaten in the league so far and joint top, also claiming fridays performance was the best since he arrived, christ I'd hate to think what was the worst, but the caravans and dog comments made me cringe. He may well believe mccrorie will one day be a star but saying he will be one of the best defenders in our country's history after 15 mins of football against partick thistle was either very bold or just plane stupid. As I say it depends how you view it. 

He said Aberdeen's team was at the end of a cycle. He didn't say their bubble had burst. He meant many important players were leaving at once and they would have to rebuild. They've done that well as it happens but he wasn't wrong. Even Alex Ferguson had a few cycles at Man Utd where he would clear out and rebuild. 

Friday's performance was solid and we controlled things. It wasn't silky smooth but it was controlled and professional. 

He speaks his mind and more power to him for doing so. 

My take on things is that Miller got the bump to the u20's because of how he did not stick to where he was meant to be when he took over from Pena and keep close to Broon. He had an argument with the manager about this and was shown the u20's as a reminder of who holds the power, as Miller was getting above his station and though the team revolved around him. The leak was probably M O'H and Pedro said he would not be back. People in error have thought the leak caused Miller to be dropped. Miller's form is not good enough to warrant a place in the first team at present. His agent now comes out with this to work his ticket, as anyone knows, this is not how you go about getting your place back in the middle of things. Rangers should publicly ignore this and move Miller on at Christmas and use his wages to bring in some one who can contribute to the first team. No one is bigger than the club.

The amount of us predicting Miller will be back at hibs in January is telling. Looks like he is definitely working his ticket now and us the fans hopefully see that. Decent enough servant but see You!!! Some of his facial expressions off the bench has really fucked me of this season. 

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Disappointing that his agent has chosen the week of a semi final to speak out.

Disappointing that KM’s Rangers career is going to end like this.

If he’s done at club then a mutual agreement would be best for everyone - we can move on and he can get himself a new club.

He's already playing for a new club mate

12 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

What I don't get is how does MOH know the team if he's at St Johnstone. Am I missing something? 

Pedro was saying there would be no leak like there was last season.

This season MOH isn't here.  Last season he was.