Alves Refuses To Be a Sub

derekweir29

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an easy conclusion for a journalist to come to.  Trained all week until the team was named on Friday, then reappears Monday morning.  All players available with the exception of Dorrans at Thursday's press conference. 

I was surprised he wasn’t on the bench on Saturday. I think Murty was well within his rights to keep him on the bench given we lost 1 to Hearts which was an excellent free kick and kept a clean sheet in the next game. The problem now is that if he’d just gone on the bench then he’d be right back in on Friday night after Saturday but if he has refused to go on the bench I can’t see how we can play him. 

Was it not Morelos the other day that had been banished. Total made up story.

That being said I do expect a mutual parting of ways in January as he looks to the World Cup and we use his wages potentially for a free or pre contract.

Normally I'd side with the manager here, but murty is only a caretaker and a clueless one at that,any one who plays mccrorie and Wilson ahead of somebody with nearly 100 caps for his country is an idiot.plus including  hodson in the team who's not even a footballer, then bringing on nemane and Herrera ! That's as bad as last year when he brought a sub on in the 92 minute against Inverness,when the game was done.if I was Alves I would have told him to F off as well (if true)

31 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If true then get shot in January. 

Why he isn’t starting before Wilson is just bonkers. 

Because Wilson and Ross looked like a good partnership in the couple of games previous but Alves now goes back in and the lying fenian storytellers in the press can go fk themselves

54 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We seen to be a shambles again fs

In genuinely starting to fear we are going to down the Leeds route, we take 1 step forward and 5 back. The fact we ain't hear anything about a new manager as well is a shambles, the Rangers Manager job used to be one of the most saught after but it seems to me like no one wants to go near us.

Regarding Alves I think it will be a load of shite but if it isn't and this is another "big name" that has had a bad experience at us it isn't going to bode well for future transfers

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

That’s right chaps, lap it up 

:headwall:

Almost everyone has said something like “if true” before or after making their point and a few have also said it contradicts Murtys words on it - don’t think many is lapping it up as fact 

Ah well.. the Rangers pantomime season has started.  Wether true or not- how the fuck are papers getting away with literally saying what they like about Rangers football club?   No one seems to have any respect for our once great club anymore. There’s fallouts at every club but now we’ve had 2 stories in the space of 6 weeks about 2 senior professionals at our club.   I’m absolutely fed up of coming on here or any other sites and seeing another negative headline- it takes the enjoyment away from football and supporting Rangers, we’ve had it non stop since 2010 when Murray officially put the club up for sale after the hmrc loophole was closed.  It’s time to stop

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

If that’s true then sack him for breach of contract and sue him for his transfer fee. 

Simply getting him off the wage bill would be a plus if the new manager was looking for some margin in the January transfer window.

I commented on the match thread after seeing the Murty pre-match interview that the 'back-injury story' sounded a bit dubious and Murty himself, wasn't quite himself. If true, the whole episode would have done the group no favours.

The Dundee match looks like another potential banana skin.