Ross McCrorie

Robmc1

2 hours ago, A.T.G said:

I see a distinctive lack of media coverage about our young guy here. It’s actually a blessing for us that they don’t hype our players up like theirs because we could be doing with keeping him for years.

Half of our support piled on Caixinha for doing it.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Absolutely hyped for him and Jack booting the lego eater to fuck when we beat them at the theatre of screams..

Wouldn’t bet on it. For some reason I think this team are not mentally ready to take on the scum. Hoping McInnes will have learned from Walter about what to say to the players before old firm games. Ie fucking smash them

The fact that he is a first team regular now is exciting stuff for a lad of 19. When Dorrans comes back I worry he will be dropped. I think we will miss wee Holts energy if he is dropped. It’s a nice problem to have right enough but if McCrorie was to go the rest of the season starting almost every game it will do him wonders for progression.

Top player and at only 19 years of age. The way he runs about sniffing out the danger and putting in tackles is what a proper DM is. Something we have not seen in many years in the team. Has to stay in that midfield role as easily our best player in that position and let's Jake and holt get forward more and same with Dorrans when he comes back in who I think could be good at the top of the diamond in Penas position. Mcrorie holding, jack and holt still putting in tackles, breaking up the play and moving the ball forward and creating for windass (who is better played as a striker as not so much defensive duties) and Morelos up front. That's what I'm thinking going forward ?

3 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Top player and at only 19 years of age. The way he runs about sniffing out the danger and putting in tackles is what a proper DM is. Something we have not seen in many years in the team. Has to stay in that midfield role as easily our best player in that position and let's Jake and holt get forward more and same with Dorrans when he comes back in who I think could be good at the top of the diamond in Penas position. Mcrorie holding, jack and holt still putting in tackles, breaking up the play and moving the ball forward and creating for windass (who is better played as a striker as not so much defensive duties) and Morelos up front. That's what I'm thinking going forward ?

Agree

29 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

The fact that he is a first team regular now is exciting stuff for a lad of 19. When Dorrans comes back I worry he will be dropped. I think we will miss wee Holts energy if he is dropped. It’s a nice problem to have right enough but if McCrorie was to go the rest of the season starting almost every game it will do him wonders for progression.

Dorrans should go into Penas position when he comes back. That's where he's most effective. McCrorie if anything proves he's undroppable now. 

44 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

He's cemented his place without a doubt. Versatility has helped. Can't see him being dropped and bar injury or suspension he must start.

Can't praise this lad enough. He has stood tall amongst men. He has the makings of a Rangers great. Master stroke by Murty putting him in the hole. He jas the character of John Greig and he will only get better. I can't praise him more than that. 

For us he has been a long time coming and at last a player, I can actually look up to with some pride for the first time in these last six years

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Was thinking about Dorrans earlier. Has to come back in, I’d give him Pena’s role and leave McCrorie and Holt where they are.

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Not for me. Pena’s done ok there but Dorrans has never played that position for us, an would do untold damage imo.

I agree with Dorrans as I think we should've been playing him further forward since the start. 

I just think that Pena deserves a run in the side as long as he can keep the heed, he scores a goal roughly every 90 minutes and is an asset if used correctly. 

Never agreed with players just walking back into the side after an injury,Dorrans has to work for it. 

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Surely Dorrans playing just off the front and Holt and Mccrorie staying in the team is the answer?

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I agree with Dorrans as I think we should've been playing him further forward since the start. 

I just think that Pena deserves a run in the side as long as he can keep the heed, he scores a goal roughly every 90 minutes and is an asset if used correctly. 

Never agreed with players just walking back into the side after an injury,Dorrans has to work for it. 

I agree with this but it could also be solved by pushing Pena up with Morelos and getting Miller and Windass out of the team completely. Candeias, Holt and Jack then compete for the two wider positions in the diamond.

McRorie should definitely not be dropped though, unless he completely loses form.

The team is certainly starting to take shape, were starting to gel a lot better to. If we could get a right back a striker and maybe another midfielder we may have a

side to go up against the taigs.

And well done Ross you've cemented your position with those last 2 games.