Please please please...

Weemani

4 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

You're the one always saying we need to be ambious but you're now bigging up Murty who's only just recently started coaching at any level  

Exactly the point. This guy has made our next manager look completely clueless. Does that not raise alarm bells for you??

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sorry, but that's pish. When you cross that line, it's all about the winnng. 

Murty set us up well yet again. McCrorie was good before, but he is a revelation under Murty and that's down to Murty. Miller aside, pass marks all over the park today yet again. McInness had no answer yet again, against a youth team coach, whose team were down to ten men. 

You fail to recognise as to what is staring you in the face. McInness is a dud and coming to us is nothing but a meal ticket and an apoeasement to fans.

Paying any compo for this dud is an act of insanity. After these two games, the sheep will be more than happy to off load him and get paid handsomely for the privilage, so I do hope King for once sees sense and dodges this bullet about to come our way.

All credit goes to Murty and the team, but McIness deserves nothing but contempt. He's nothing but a loser.

Fuck up, you absolute dickhead!

4 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Exactly the point. This guy has made our next manager look completely clueless. Does that not raise alarm bells for you??

It's two back to back games in a fairly unique situation, it really doesn't make me feel any different either way, same as if McInnes had won the two games 

Bear in mind Rangers beating Aberdeen with our superior resources really shouldn't be such a terrible shock 

2 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Maybe he was hedging his bets today, we don’t know what’s going on, if he’s getting the job why would he make it harder for himself by dropping three points to our nearest challenger ?

It might be him or it might not, if it isn’t him then your quite right.

Fuck sake. We’ve got better players than Aberdeen and it showed. If people cannot see why the board want McInnes then you haven’t been paying attention.

Im not saying he is the answer to our problems but you can’t use the excuse that Murty beat him twice over 2 games as an explanation for not wanting him.

Thats just stupid logic. His inability to beat the old firm over a course of 2/3 seasons aye, his tactics maybe but not the above.

Do you think Murty or The tranny shagger could do better with Aberdeen? When we took McLeish he didn’t do much at Hibs other than be the best of the rest and he went on to have success.

No cunt knows how it’s going to go but we need to get behind him and not have him hung out to dry before he’s even worn the bodywarmer

Anyone we bring in is going to be a gamble . All we can do is minimise factors that can can work against any prospective manager ie does he know the nature of the Scottish game , how has he done on a limited budget , does he get players to perform for him , is he current ? 

McInnes , imo, ticks all those boxes . Now , how he does with a bigger budget and how he handles the pressure of being a Rangers manager we don't know , and the only way we'll find out is once here's here . And like I say , that applies to anyone else . 

5 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Fuck sake. We’ve got better players than Aberdeen and it showed. If people cannot see why the board want McInnes then you haven’t been paying attention.

Im not saying he is the answer to our problems but you can’t use the excuse that Murty beat him twice over 2 games as an explanation for not wanting him.

Thats just stupid logic. His inability to beat the old firm over a course of 2/3 seasons aye, his tactics maybe but not the above.

Do you think Murty or The tranny shagger could do better with Aberdeen? When we took McLeish he didn’t do much at Hibs other than be the best of the rest and he went on to have success.

No cunt knows how it’s going to go but we need to get behind him and not have him hung out to dry before he’s even worn the bodywarmer

Skelped twice by a youth team coach he had no answer to and against ten men. Not hard to work out who is the dud.

He is as shameless as he is a dud. Milne will be pishing himself getting 800k. I can but only hope Mr King sees sense and dodges this bullet.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Skelped twice by a youth team coach he had no answer to and against ten men. Not hard to work out who is the dud.

He is as shameless as he is a dud. Milne will be pishing himself getting 800k. I can but only hope Mr King sees sense and dodges this bullet.

Skelped twice by a bunch of players who decide to show up and earn their money for once instead of going into hiding.

Murty deserves praise as much as McInnes deserves critism but this is baffling logic.

Will McInnes Be a bullet? Nobody knows.

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Anyone we bring in is going to be a gamble . All we can do is minimise factors that can can work against any prospective manager ie does he know the nature of the Scottish game , how has he done on a limited budget , does he get players to perform for him , is he current ? 

McInnes , imo, ticks all those boxes . Now , how he does with a bigger budget and how he handles the pressure of being a Rangers manager we don't know , and the only way we'll find out is once here's here . And like I say , that applies to anyone else . 

Emm, he finished second twice with the second biggest budget in the league when we weren't in it. Finished second on our return when we were absolute gash. Consistently pumped out the Europa qualifiers by goat herders and for getting his players motivated, it seems to be against those teams with less a bugdet than the sheep, so I can't see where he ticks any boxes.

He was again pumped today by a youth coach down to ten men at his midden, so I don't get amy of it. Facts are facts.

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Skelped twice by a bunch of players who decide to show up and earn their money for once instead of going into hiding.

Murty deserves praise as much as McInnes deserves critism but this is baffling logic.

Will McInnes Be a bullet? Nobody knows.

They didn't decide, they were well set up and motivated by a decent coach. A youth coach who was down to ten men no less.

Yes,I indeed don't get your logic.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Emm, he finished second twice with the second biggest budget in the league when we weren't in it. Finished second on our return when we were absolute gash. Consistently pumped out the Europa qualifiers by goat herders and for getting his players motivated, it seems to be against those teams with less a bugdet than the sheep, so I can't see where he ticks any boxes.

He was again pumped today by a youth coach down to ten men at his midden, so I don't get amy of it. Facts are facts.

Don't think sociedad and maribor have many goats 

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

An embarrassing era this for our club if this dud is appointed. Schooled by Pedro, Warburton and now twice by Murty. 3 men who are not even god enough for us themselves. The board should be chased if he is their man. 

:duh::facepalm::confused::lol:

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Put the two managers in the opposite dug outs today and the result would have been the same! 

That's pure speculation, but facts are facts, Murty and his team pumped him and his crew and with ten men at his midden no less. Del the dud, had no answers.

Them's the facts.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

They didn't decide, they were well set up and motivated by a decent coach. A youth coach who was down to ten men no less.

Yes,I indeed don't get your logic.

So the board should narrow it down to the following:

Neil Lennon

Tranny Shagger

Neil McCann

Hamilton manager

Partixk manager

that motherwell manager

Sound logic mate