Junkies vs Rangers

Escobar

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chris182 said:

I think it's a bit premature for that.

Murty is not the answer 

Four wins in a row, three of those against top teams, yet to play the filth under him. I disagree, he will only get better and better.

some people backed a brentford manager and then a portugese madman, but not murty for two losess.

that is all anyone can say against him. Pure pish. 

Just now, rangersross said:

I don't think people really appreciate the calibre of the alternative we're capable of attracting right now. Of course I'd have taken Allardyce, GvB, etc. over Murty as permanent manager, but over the realistic alternatives - i.e. McLeish, Wright, or an unknown from abroad - I would far rather stick with him. 

We are a big club, we are a club who can attract a manager better than Murty. Simple as that. It's down to the board to secure it.

Just now, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Aidan Wilson looked miles better IMO

It's good to have the youngsters as options going forward and he does look like a prospect for us but coming on away to the junkies when we were under the cosh like that it would have been a crazy risk.

Oh and fair play to Wes for his save from Barker when he touched it onto the post that was world class.

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Only a couple turned up today so probably not

Kept going though and never threw the towel in and we won by grinding it out. 

Players don't do that if they don't want to play for a manager 

I would say Murty looked at them, looked at videos, told our lads how Hibs would come at us and got it pretty much right despite having Millar off early. We had too many booking against us but weathered it. 4 wins now. Need to see aberdeen, celtic, dropping points and for Rangers to keep fighting. Could we see some injuries clearing and some January players coming into key places? 

Have never wanted Murty to get the job full time, but it's getting harder to argue against the results.

A few sloppy, bad defeats for sure, but he's taken points from 3 grounds that our previous 2 manager's have struggled with, if you include the 1-1 old firm from last season.

When we bring in a new manager and if the players don't want to play for him it could be a disaster. Puts us in a strange position. Don't envy the boards decision picking a new man.

1 minute ago, Mclean RFC said:

Four wins in a row, three of those against top teams, yet to play the filth under him. I disagree, he will only get better and better.

some people backed a brentford manager and then a portugese madman, but not murty for two losess.

that is all anyone can say against him. Pure pish. 

Murty is certainly not the answer even short-term.

Archived