Fallout between the board and DOF

KingKirk

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Sshhh! You’re spoiling their creative thinking on here. 

Embarrassing stuff 

:lol:

No what Is embarrassing is the pish cunts like you keep piping in with because what happened doesn’t sit right with you

remember it came from the mouth of his best mate Brian Reid and was backed up by Derek Ferguson on bbc radio and endless other parts fitting it together (should your head be out of the sand) 

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No what Is embarrassing is the pish cunts like you keep piping in with because what happened doesn’t sit right with you

remember it came from the mouth of his best mate Brian Reid and was backed up by Derek Ferguson on bbc radio and endless other parts fitting it together (should your head be out of the sand) 

“Cunts like me” piping in with an alternative, more realistic scenario adds to the debate otherwise you and the rest of the “hans Christian Anderson “ gang will get away scot free. 

Sheep over bears - who’d a thunk it. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

There’s at least one of McInnes’ close relatives have absolutely rubbished the Brian Reid story on social media. 

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Can’t be bothered starting a thread; but has anyone heard the rumour of some guy Kamani who owns Bohoo was at the game on Saturday and interested in investing or a takeover? Think he’s worth about £700 million. Probably nonsense!

After watching that on Saturday he's probably changed his mind.

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

It's his natural position, you might think he would be better further up(I do) but he hasn't been shoehorned in there.

fair enough, shoe horned is the wrong term.

He isn't a LB though IMO.

On 19/12/2017 at 17:26, KeyserSoze said:

“Cunts like me” piping in with an alternative, more realistic scenario adds to the debate otherwise you and the rest of the “hans Christian Anderson “ gang will get away scot free. 

Sheep over bears - who’d a thunk it. 

?- moderate, sensible thinking has no place in RM - everything is extreme and negative and the more you can have a wee dig at the board, management, players, ex- players the better! Well that is often my perception of the BD. 

30 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

?- moderate, sensible thinking has no place in RM - everything is extreme and negative and the more you can have a wee dig at the board, management, players, ex- players the better! Well that is often my perception of the BD. 

tenor.gif

PS We have no management, are you telling me you're happy with this board?

17 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

tenor.gif

PS We have no management, are you telling me you're happy with this board?

Depends what they do - not sure I buy into the hysteria but at the same time, if taking their time gets us the right person, it’s time worth spending - PS for the record - I don’t really like the DOF role as such but I’d be happy to have Murty as manager AND give him 3-4 years to develop as a person and to develop the team - however some fans only have the capacity to look at a game at a time.

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Depends what they do - not sure I buy into the hysteria but at the same time, if taking their time gets us the right person, it’s time worth spending - PS for the record - I don’t really like the DOF role as such but I’d be happy to have Murty as manager AND give him 3-4 years to develop as a person and to develop the team - however some fans only have the capacity to look at a game at a time.

You're happy to gift the tarriers 9 in a row then, holy fuck.

I normally listen to you, if not agree with you BP9, but you just seem too far gone regarding this. The board are fucking things up, we have no direction, no management, they seem unable to rectify the situation in a reasonable amount of time. It's been one fuck up after another and they deserve a huge amount of criticism. You'd have a point if there was no reasoning behind the hatred being aimed at the board, but there is definitely reasons for it.

Your attitude is in direct opposition to the attributes that made our club what it is, and as a whole I think the fans have been very loyal and patient with a board whom have wasted a large amount on of money on wrong manager after wrong manager, which also means a large amount of wrong players being signed.

There comes a time when you have to stop defending because your side are letting you down too much - this is definitely the case with this board.

Your opinion is incredibly disappointing and completely out of sync with the majority of our fans. You forget, all we want is to be successful, and whatever board, manager or players that contribute to our success doesn't ultimately matter. I'd re-think this one BP9, and question where your loyalties actually lie, because as far as I see it - if you support this board you are not in support of the welfare of the club. They are too incompetent.

21 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You're happy to gift the tarriers 9 in a row then, holy fuck.

I normally listen to you, if not agree with you BP9, but you just seem too far gone regarding this. The board are fucking things up, we have no direction, no management, they seem unable to rectify the situation in a reasonable amount of time. It's been one fuck up after another and they deserve a huge amount of criticism. You'd have a point if there was no reasoning behind the hatred being aimed at the board, but there is definitely reasons for it.

Your attitude is in direct opposition to the attributes that made our club what it is, and as a whole I think the fans have been very loyal and patient with a board whom have wasted a large amount on of money on wrong manager after wrong manager, which also means a large amount of wrong players being signed.

There comes a time when you have to stop defending because your side are letting you down too much - this is definitely the case with this board.

Your opinion is incredibly disappointing and completely out of sync with the majority of our fans. You forget, all we want is to be successful, and whatever board, manager or players that contribute to our success doesn't ultimately matter. I'd re-think this one BP9, and question where your loyalties actually lie, because as far as I see it - if you support this board you are not in support of the welfare of the club. They are too incompetent.

I may be ‘out of sync’ but I’m consistent - folk seem to think there is some sort of binary switch where ‘all’ we need is a ‘good’ manager and we shall be unbeaten forever. There is this fantasy land of entitlement where we just ‘expect’ rather than realising it takes hard work and time. The board are being judged against some sort of fantasy football and fantasy budget expectation. The board are by no means perfect but they are no where near the level of incompetency folk contrive them to be either.

oh and while I would be prepared to give the next manager years rather than months that does not mean I’m conceding fuck all to the tarriers  but I am prepared for the manager to learn and develop. I also am not defined by what they do, which many on here are. 

Oh and for the record if you agree with most my posts - it doesn’t mean we have to agreee on this - or disagree on everything from here on in. Each point to its own merit. 

42 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What a load of bollocks which even tolerating the pish you speak is utterly ridiculous.

You were for giving every manager on here time time and more time. Regardless of pain they caused and embarrassments they ruled over it was always no criticism, no blame, they needed more time and we were typically knee jerking in our RM frenzy as we showed no support.

Now you would happily see that lot get their 10 in a row so long as we give a coach, not a manager, time. And plenty of it. Murty who has also ruled over some absolute horror showings, should be given 3 to 4 years to manage Glasgow Rangers based on a couple of victories and he seems a nice guy. Oh and because the board fucked up then turned to him on an interim period he automatically deserves, yep,....... time.

Complete and utter bollox by the uber supporter who loves to back a dud at all costs.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It's all about opinions though and each person believes their opinion to be valid.... and that's how it should be. But if nobody puts an alternative opinion over then there's no debate! - we all just fall into line like sheep

No one on here actually knows what happened with DM - but we do know that both Clubs issued a statement stating there was no contact between Rangers and McInnes yet posters insist there was and then proceed to make up stuff (my opinion btw :lol:) anything to make the board look bad and to fuel one's agenda.

***and you are wrong about Murty as manager we should not be using our club as a training ground for a Rookie manager. I wanted Pedro to get 4 windows to "build" a team (that's why it's called "build a team" - to continually improve what you have) but since he is gone then MPH will do for me - I never wanted McInnes near us...

32 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What a load of bollocks which even tolerating the pish you speak is utterly ridiculous.

You were for giving every manager on here time time and more time. Regardless of pain they caused and embarrassments they ruled over it was always no criticism, no blame, they needed more time and we were typically knee jerking in our RM frenzy as we showed no support.

Now you would happily see that lot get their 10 in a row so long as we give a coach, not a manager, time. And plenty of it. Murty who has also ruled over some absolute horror showings, should be given 3 to 4 years to manage Glasgow Rangers based on a couple of victories and he seems a nice guy. Oh and because the board fucked up then turned to him on an interim period he automatically deserves, yep,....... time.

Complete and utter bollox by the uber supporter who loves to back a dud at all costs.

... and yet I’m being proven right - all this chopping and changing is not moving the club forward one iota - some fans have the attention span of goldfish and treat every defeat, every set back as some sort of extesential crisis. We are faced with a long period of hard work to grow but the fantasy managers on here think you can just hit reset every 2 min till we get it right.