A obsessed celtic fan made a documentary about us, it’s premiered at the piggery

Geordy79

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, miracle said:

Wrote a book inbetween the two as well it seems.   The nights must fly by in that cunt's hoose....

Think about it though, just write a book about half baked conspiracy theory nonsense, theme it around Rangers, maybe mention a bit about dodgy refs (always ignoring the paedophilia at their own club) and the idiots lap it up. The guy will be set for life churning that shite out.

2 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Strange bunch.

I cant for the life of me imagine Rangers fans making movies, plays, ads in papers & letters to Uefa etc  about their rivals who to be fair to us at are not at our strongest right now!!

they dont know how to act like winners it seems? Preferring to play the pseudo victim

This is spot on...

4 hours ago, Geordy79 said:

This cunt just somes everyone of them up... obsessed inbred bastards

who gives a flying fuck about this obsessed septic peado's shitty little movie

ben turpin's silent blockbuster in 1994  --  nightmare on kerrydale street -- was a good laugh

3 hours ago, linfield1690 said:

record running with it now fucking cunts

It's for this reason that i'm not one of these folk who can just laugh or shrug this kind of thing off. Once again our club is being basically derided and the fact it is being shown in another member clubs stadium should not be ignored. How long will our club sit idly by while this sort of nonsense keeps happening? ASA complaints (and appeals) adverts in newspapers,meetings sought with SFA officials,slanderous (imo) and possibly damaging to the club "movies",where exactly will this end? Does anyone genuinely believe our continued silence on this never ending attack does any good? Can you imagine if this was reversed? I have never in over 40 years watching football ever came across anything like this. I just don't think (and i'll take the flak from those a bit more light hearted who can shrug and laugh it off) that remaining stoomph help matters. The fact it is that club in particular with it's truly sordid history makes it a hundred times worse.

28 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The governing bodies of football recognise Rangers as being the same club with 54 top-tier titles.  A movie made by a nomark rival fan with a clear agenda doesn't change the reality of the situation:

1.thumb.PNG.3ca843dd50e2860ae2b61d50f515c5ce.PNG

UEFA: http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/profile/index.html

We don't need convinced. We all know this. Add to that UEFA ASA ECA LNS and everyone else who matters..ffs even my wee red book says it. Point is you will note neither of the two gutter rags running with this tripe state btw it is actually incorrect. It's the same club. Preferring to give the impression it's correct. And seeing as this is what the daily jacobite states on it's so called Rangers page one has to wonder why not. "Rangers play in the Scottish Premiership. The club has claimed a host of trophies, including a world record 54 league titles and appeared in four European finals, winning the Cup Winners' Cup in 1972." Imo it's an attack on our club and our club brand. Yet we laugh about it.

Just now, jintybear said:

I agree with @Bristoe1872 This would have been a better way to spend the RFFF and sue not only the nonce who wrote the film but also the person at the piggery who thought it would be acceptable to broadcast it. 

Why waste effort and money sueing this sad bastard? Easier to just laugh at him.