Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

58 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

"Alfredo Morelos is demanding a pay rise"

Two sentences later:

"And the Colombian's agents now want talks with Rangers director of football Mark Allen"

Not sure what the point is here tbh mate. Surely that's how it would work?

He wants a pay rise so he gets his agents to negotiate it?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Why did you quote the op ffs 

Does my dinger cunts quoting massive OPs, we know the subject you're talking about 

I quoted the OP because he was using a newspaper article to justify his own personal beliefs.

I thought all press articles were to be held with contempt whether they were negative or positive towards our club.

2 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

I quoted the OP because he was using a newspaper article to justify his own personal beliefs.

I thought all press articles were to be held with contempt whether they were negative or positive towards our club.

:lol:

I seen an article about Rangers and posted it ya mongo nothing to do with justifying my own beliefs ffs.

6 hours ago, Siwel said:

By Stephen Mcgowan For The Scottish Daily Mail

Scabby cunt stated more than once that there were three life changing bids.
Was going to print that off to wipe my arse for my morning tolly and thought better of it.:thinking:

Meant to say I would give the kid his wage rise :tu:

Anything north of 15k a week should do it. He now has a market value and if were going to demand top dollar for him we have to respect him as well. 

4 year deal on 18k a week should be sufficient. It wouldn’t make him the highest earner but no way should he be on less than players like MoH ffs 

10 minutes ago, Siwel said:

:lol:

I seen an article about Rangers and posted it ya mongo nothing to do with justifying my own beliefs ffs.

Fair enough just felt we all shared the opinion that the press are not to be believed, but you have chosen to post this because you want what the article reflects. If the same journalist had written an article saying the agents of Alfredo Morelos want showdown talks with Mark Allan, to facilitate the speculated interest from China to be considered by us you would have uploaded that article ?

1 minute ago, TT blueteen said:

Fair enough just felt we all shared the opinion that the press are not to be believed, but you have chosen to post this because you want what the article reflects. If the same journalist had written an article saying the agents of Alfredo Morelos want showdown talks with Mark Allan, to facilitate the speculated interest from China to be considered by us you would have uploaded that article ?

Of course I would because it would have been a big talking point on here.

Surely it's better to post articles on here so the biased media don't get as many clicks on their websites?

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Of course I would because it would have been a big talking point on here.

Surely it's better to post articles on here so the biased media don't get as many clicks on their websites?

That's it in a nutshell mate.
This site is the only way I get to see what lies they actually do print about us.

31 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Not sure what the point is here tbh mate. Surely that's how it would work?

He wants a pay rise so he gets his agents to negotiate it?

Could be just me but I thought they were making it out as if Morelos was kicking up a fuss because we don't want to let him to go China.

Incidently I think he's absolutely worth at least 7k a week. 

2 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Been here 5 mins and won or achieved fuck all yet. Something tells me this isn't going to end well and should have sold when the £8m was on the table. 

This happens a lot with young players who are showing a bit of potential - where they very quickly want all the trappings football can offer - cars, golden unicorns, fancy shiny things, women who like the botox - without working hard and grafting to establish themselves as a valuable asset and bring success to the club paying their wage - I know it's a relatively short career but this kind of attitude, especially at 21, is going to see him bounce from club to club.

as you said, he's been here 5 mins, won fuck all yet and needs to get a season playing well and scoring goals regularly before he can negotiate anything..

Now I say all this not knowing his current wage and indeed if the papers are talking shite or not... 

Given the money guys like Niko, Pena (before he left), Alves & Herrera are picking up it#'s hardly a surprise he wants a new deal - and he fully deserves it. 

Whilst on the whole we have had an excellent window the squad is far too heavy, reckon we have around 30 first team players, we realistically need maybe 8 or so out the door, which if lets say on an average of £8k p/w would be an extra £64k a week to play with which could could towards new deals for Morelos & Tav and any new additions. 

Still a lot of money being wasted unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Given the money guys like Niko, Pena (before he left), Alves & Herrera are picking up it#'s hardly a surprise he wants a new deal - and he fully deserves it. 

Whilst on the whole we have had an excellent window the squad is far too heavy, reckon we have around 30 first team players, we realistically need maybe 8 or so out the door, which if lets say on an average of £8k p/w would be an extra £64k a week to play with which could could towards new deals for Morelos & Tav and any new additions. 

Still a lot of money being wasted unfortunately. 

Good point. Would have been nice to have shifted some more dead wood out in January.

Archived